Human aging, physiological changes that take place in the human body leading to senescence, the decline of biological functions and of the ability to adapt to metabolic stress. According to the study, genetics account for only about 20% of how people age, while environmental and lifestyle factors play a much larger role.
Here are some awesome beauty hacks to help you stay younger looking for longer:
- Manage your stress level: Stress is the biological clock and it is so powerful, so bad for us, it can age us prematurely. Stress is responsible for the production of cortisol, which tampers with other hormones. Cortisol hormone that signals our body to prepare the fight mode. Stress triggers many pathways that cause aging, and when all these come together, it results in premature aging.
- Smoking: The nicotine in cigarettes is known to speed the normal aging process of the skin which in turn contributes to wrinkles and skin damage. Smoking impairs blood flow to the skin by narrowing blood vessels in the outermost layers of the skin. So if you are used to of smoking so quit it and look younger.
- Never sleep with your face pressed against the pillow: Do you know that sleeping with your face pressed against the pillow can cause “sleep lines” that, over the years, can turn into wrinkles. So, if you are habituated to sleep with your face downwards, guess it’s time to break the habit and cut a few years from your face.
- Meditate: Meditation has proven to be one of the best anti-aging agents today. So meditate often and ask for mental peace because a peaceful life keeps the face wrinkle-free and the body healthy.
- Exercise: There are three aspects of exercise that are most important to remember when slowing the aging process with a healthy lifestyle. Incorporate a balance of all of these aspects and you will be on your way to a long, healthy, fulfilling life.
- Heart Pumping Exercise for heart health.
- Strength Training to fight against muscle loss that accelerates with age.
- Challenging Your Body with new exercises to stimulate your mind and body.