Despite sounding really cute. We sure you must be wondering like If I can handle my love using diet to attract him or so. Then well, that’s not the case. Love handles are also known as a muffin top. They are the excess fat that hangs around the waist and sides. Like you will have to pull down your shirt or wear a loose fitted top to hide the bulge. So, the question is other than exercise is there any way of dealing with love handles. Yes, there is. A diet can help you to get rid of the love handles. Here some food items that can help you break up with the love handles.
- Say bye to white rice as its full of carbohydrates. Instead, you can make use of quinoa. It is a great option as it helps you to stay filled for longer and offers 8g of protein per cup serving. A cup of quinoa gives you 2.5g of fiber, which helps to reduce blood sugar levels. The lower blood sugar levels can help to shed weight.
- Use peas for snacking by adding some lime, onions, and tomatoes. Peas offer 6 g fiber and 7 g protein. You can just consume them like that saves you from the sin of eating junk when you wish to munch.
- Cottage cheese is something all of the Indians love. To be more native our paneer or cottage cheese is casein-rich. It is known to be a great source of protein. Do you know a 4oz of cottage cheese has almost thrice the number of electrolytes as compared to an 8oz sports drink?
Add grapefruit to your diet as its just pure protein. The miracle fruit contains a complete chain of amino acids needed for fat loss and muscle building. Grapefruit is blessed with an amino acid called lysine that helps to burn fat and offer healthy bones and skin. So, to curb down your hunger pangs grapefruit is a great option.
- Walnuts are great to deal with your munching habits. It contains polyunsaturated fats that cut down on fat accumulation and improve insulin metabolism. Apart from this, it helps to keep the diastolic blood pressure levels in control.
French beans keep you in shape like them. They give a solid dose of vegetable protein just for 18 calories. Not a bad deal.
- Beans are known as Zero Belly foods as they are low in fat and high in fiber. They are even better for digestion as they stick around the digestive tract and make you feel full for longer. The beans generate butyrate chemical that encourages the body to burn down the fuel. So, it means less fat accumulation.
Secret Tip: Apart from the foods one more great trick is to avoid skipping breakfast as the body has been fasting for 8 hours. Missing breakfast means creating stress hormones that add to your weight. And even better if you use these food items in the breakfast. So, we have given you the best food ingredients that you can add to the diet to get rid of love handles. If we have missed something great. Do let us know by adding it to the comments section.