- What is PCOS
- Can PCOS Be Dangerous
- Can PCOS be Cured
- Is It Possible to Treat PCOS Naturally at Home
- DIY Ideas to Cure PCOS at Home
- 5 Best Home Remedies to Cure PCOS
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Coconut oil
- Aloe Vera
It is not new to handle health disorders with DIY Ideas to Cure PCOS at Home, but sometimes we feel surprised when found that even some serious diseases could be cured with DIY processes! Today, we are going to discuss one of those kinds, where some simple DIY ideas will help you in treating and curing a serious hormonal disease PCOS. Let’s learn some crucial sides and essential things about PCOS, before jumping to the curing methods directly.
What is PCOS?
Firstly, we need to understand what this problem is all about, before starting any treatment methods. PCOS or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is one type of hormonal disorder detects in women’s bodies, which initiates enlarged ovaries with small cysts on the outer edges. Over time, PCOS brings menstrual irregularity along with some other health issues like acne, obesity, and even unwanted hair growth.
Can PCOS Be Dangerous?
Though PCOS cannot be life-threatening, yet it can bring many other serious health disorders to you. So, there are no ways to take PCOS lightly at its primary stage as it doesn’t take long to form risky. According to the medical experts, possible health problems one may have due to untreated PCOS are-
- Cardiovascular problems
- Endometrial cancer
- Liver inflammation
- Type II diabetes
- Elevated blood sugar level
- High level of insulin resistance
- And even infertility due to the problems in ovulation.
Can PCOS be Cured?
Unfortunately, there is no proven way to cure PCOS permanently and it also never goes away on its own. According to the medical analysis, the symptoms of PCOS can be controlled with the help of some medicines. So, you can treat and keep the signs of PCOS in control along with preventing some of the deadly consequences with the curing methods, but couldn’t get rid of it entirely.
Is It Possible to Treat PCOS Naturally at Home?
Apart from medical treatments, you can also get help from some certified home remedies. These DIY ideas to cure PCOS are extremely effective, safe to use, affordable, and simple to include in your daily schedule. The best part of these methods is that you don’t need to give any extra effort and get benefits by just including them in your routine. Hence, if you wonder whether it is probable to treat PCOS naturally at home or not, then, the answer is of course yes! You just need to know which types of DIY ideas you should follow here.
DIY Ideas to Cure PCOS at Home:
Some DIY ideas make the curing process or rather say, treatment of PCOS so much easier than ever. Some of the preferred methods in this regards are-
- Following a healthy diet would help amazingly in this attempt and this considers as one of the crucial initiatives to cure the signs of PCOS. Includes foods that are skilled in treating PCOS symptoms expertly in your daily diet. wholegrain products, high-quality carbs, fresh vegetables, seasonal fruits, beans, etc. are recommendable here
- Focus on helpful nutrition, and increase the amount of such nutrition-rich foods in your regular meal. High mineral foods, food rich in magnesium, omega-3 fatty acid, etc. are some helpful nutrition you need to focus on here. You can go with both natural sources and supplements of such nutrients
- Exercise Daily to keep yourself active enough and control your physical functioning that controls insulin resistance as well as hormonal balance in your body. Prefer cardio exercises, aerobics, and yoga asanas for the most effective outcome
- Focus on calories and count your calories in each meal to limit them perfectly. It is clinically proven that calorie intake can manage the level of glucose, insulin, and testosterone hormones in our body, which directly affects PCOS signs
- Maintain a proper weight, being in shape, and get a healthy weight is important for women with PCOS symptoms. Obesity and overweight manage our hormonal balance that causes PCOS in our body
- Get rid of bad habits often bring hormonal disorders in our body and works as the causes of PCOS. IN the way of curing this health problem with DIY ideas, you must control and get rid of your unhealthy habits immediately like drinking alcohol, smoking excessively, avoid problematic drugs, stop eating junk foods, say no to carbonated drinks, etc.
- Normalize your menstrual cycle is another essential step you should take here. Take proper medication to regulate your menstrual cycle, practice yoga asana which helps in this process, talk to a gynecologist, eat low-dose birth-control pills, and take any possible safety measures you need to take here
- Include products that improve your ability to ovulate like taking anti-estrogen tablets, Gonadotropins, including fertility-enhancing foods, etc. are some preferable step you can take here
- Be serious about your diabetes medications and never skip a single dose of it at any cost, as PCOS not only bring type II diabetes in your body and could make its signs worse than ever
- Avoid products that increase male hormones and include medications that attack male hormonal spread in women’s bodies. Try to keep the androgen and testosterone level normal in a woman’s body to stay the grasp of hormonal disorder that initiate PCOS
- Talk to a health expert and ask for any possible help that could control the symptoms of PCOS in your body. Sometimes it is better to get laparoscopic ovarian drilling surgery to get rid of ovarian cysts before things turn out of your hand completely. You can also discuss your applied DIY methods with the doctor to make sure you are going correct or not
- Prefer applicable medication immediately on time, if you are advised to take medicines for PCOS symptoms. Fortunately, some effective medicines can control the infectious effects of cysts in your ovaries without applying any surgery
- Lookup for AGEs that is the higher stage of Advance Glycation End in the blood. It is clinically confirmed that dietary AGEs lessen insulin levels in women with PCOS symptoms, while a higher level of AGEs can increase its signs badly. So, try to avoid products that increase AGEs in your blood
- Learn about the possibilities of PCOS so then you can prevent PCOS from any probable way. If you look after the reasons and solve them at their primary stages, signs PCOS may not touch you anyhow
- Stay updated by taking frequent medical checkups and escalated possibilities of PCOS in your body. Consistent updates also inform you about the potential hormonal disorder in your body that often bring PCOS to you
- And apply effective home remedies as home remedies are highly influential in the way of curing PCOS naturally. The best part of applying home remedies is that they are easy to apply, can be made out of simple kitchen ingredients, and don’t provide any unhealthy side-effects, unlike many preferred medications.
5 Best Home Remedies to Cure PCOS:
Fortunately, there are wide ranges of effective home remedies we have in our hands to treat PCOS at home. Here we emerge with the top 5 DIY methods among them-
The curcumin component in turmeric works as a brilliant anti-inflammatory property that helps in controlling PCOS sensations in a woman’s body. Turmeric also aids in improving insulin sensitivity and control the inner inflammation of PCOS signs efficiently.
How to Use:
- Take 1½ cups of freshly made coconut milk and warm it up on direct heat
- Let the milk cool down a little then add 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder in it
- Stir it well with a spoon and drink the solution immediately
- Take this solution 2 times a day to get faster recovery from PCOS.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar:
Apple cider vinegar can act as a great substance in insulin sensitivity and control insulin resistance in our body. It also helps in regulating blood sugar levels in the human body and thus works expertly in combating PCOS signs.
How to Use:
- Take 2 teaspoons of raw apple cider vinegar and mix it in a glass of lukewarm water
- Then drink the solution and repeat this process 3 times a day string from the morning for the best result.
3. Coconut oil:
Coconut oil is rich in medium-chain fatty acids and a higher quantity of antioxidant properties. Consuming coconut oil can manage insulin secretion and high blood sugar levels in the human body. Thus it considers one of the best DIY ideas to include coconut oil in our daily diet.
How to Use:
- Take 1 tbsp of extra virgin coconut oil and drink it in liquid form
- You can also consume it by adding in your regular bowl of salad or glass of homemade smoothies
- Take this component once a day for a certain period and get rid of most of the signs of PCOS naturally.
Cinnamon is also one magnificent product to use in the treatment of PCOS due to the richness of high anti-inflammatory properties. Consuming this spice can enhance the capability of regulating blood sugar levels in the human body. It also controls insulin resistance and thus works absolutely effective to cure PCOS in women.
How to Use:
- Boil 1 cup of water and add 1-1½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder into it
- Include 1 teaspoon of organic honey and stir them well
- Now drink this cup of cinnamon tea instantly and apply this method twice a day for the best result.
5. Aloe Vera:
Aloe vera herb is high in water content and is considered one of the best hydrating components around. Drinking aloe vera juice promotes a natural detoxification process in our body and helps to remove unwanted buildups too. It also cleanses our digestive tract and thus helps women with PCOS symptoms.
How to Use:
- Wash and cut our a large aloe vera leaf then, slit it out with a sharp knife
- Take out the inside gel with the help of a spoon and take it in a blender
- Add 1 cup of drinking water and a dash of lemon juice inside it
- Finally, it out and drink the juice immediately after taking out in a glass
- Drink at least 1 glass every day in the morning in an empty stomach to get rid of PCOS symptoms efficiently.