In this Covid crises where lockdown has become the new change of our routine, of course, we are left with no option but to accept it. But as the salons are closed, there are so many women like us who get frustrated of seeing those unwanted hair on the body growing. Well, here is the deal! You don’t ache to cripple about it any longer as there are some of the best home-made wax which you can create and apply. The best part of suing such option is that it is safe and money saving. Let us explore some of the different home-made wax tapes that can be created at home and applied safely.
Why should you be choosing a homemade waxing?
There is no doubt that there are number of options that are available in the market today which can give you better waxing at great prices. But when it comes to choosing a home-made waxing well, you can have numerous advantages. Besides, the aftercare and process and even the tips of using such fax are a lot gentle than that of the regular wax that you get in the stores. Waxing at home can always be the best way to save more money especially if you make your wax on own. Here are some of the homemade wax types for removing the hair that you will be learning.
Advantages of homemade waxing:
The reasons why homemade wax is advised is because of the advantages it offers over the wax available in the market. Firstly, you will be saving a lot of money since the wax at the parlour itself cost around $30 to $100. Also, the ingredients which are used in it creating home-made wax don’t contain any kind of dyes which will harm skin or eyes. Besides, you can do the application of such wax at home in your own manner you don’t relay need an expert for this.
Categories of homemade wax
As per the types of home-made wax, we have created a post with very step for better understanding. Do not be panic, all are made from the safe ingredients but you will have to buy wax warmer, waxing strips, wax collars and applicators as well.
Also Read- Dark Underarms? Get Rid Of Them At Home
In case, you want to sue wax for the arms and legs or any kind of non-sensitives part of the body then soft wax is the best option. This type of wax is best for covering the large body parts like arms and legs. It has the ingredients like hard wax such as oil, and rosin along with some additives. However, you need to buy a wax strip or a cloth for removing the wax.
- To create a wax, you must gather lemon juice of 1 tablespoon with honey of one fourth cup while granulated sugar of 1 cup.
- On the medium heat, you must melt down the sugar so that it looks caramelised. Then slowly put the lemon juice along with the honey. Wax must be consistent along with the batter. In case the wax is quite thick then you may want to add some water and then mix it well.
- You can even emit the soft wax in the warm temperature in the same manner as the hard wax and go ahead with the application.
This wax option is best for the sensitive areas like underarms and bikini lines or eyebrows. This is said to be one of the commonly used option for the sensitive areas of the body. The primary ingredient of such hard wax is the rosin and beeswax. There are other ingredients as well such as vitamins and oils which are used.
- Hard wax doesn’t need any kind of removal ingredients specifically but you will have to buy rosin and beeswax for sure. Keep a tablespoon of 4 Rosin parts to the one beeswax part.
- You then must melt the hard wax for around 15 minutes on the high volume. Once the hard wax gets melted, you can reduce the flame so that it will be easy for you to use further.
For all skin types, be it rough, dry, oily or the sensitive, sugar waxing is the best alternative. These days it is gaining popularity because of the advantages it offers. The name itself suggest from what it is made of. It is natural and less painful as compared to hard or soft wax. This wax is made from water and sugar along with citric acid like Lemon juice.
- To create a wax, you must gather lemon juice of one fourth cup with one tablespoon of salt, granulated sugar of 2 cups and 2 tablespoons of water.
- You need to put all the ingredients in one bowl and put it on the medium high heat so that it can melt down. Once the boiling process starts, keep stirring the mixture so that ingredients will be well blended.
- You need to keep cooking the mixture till you see a colour of caramelized form like honey. Once it gets cooked completely, you must then pour it in the container and let it cool down.
- You can then reheat the sugar wax and then use it in the similar manner as that of the hard wax.
There are so many more different types of wax you can create at home but at the end what suits your body should be used. The above options are the generic ones and suitable for all types of skin. In case, you still have a doubt then it is always better to speak with your skin care expert first. Besides, for further understanding, there are some video tutorials shared that can give you a clear view of creating an using the wax that you make at home. It is now time to see how well you can avoid going to parlour by making the right use of such homemade wax.