Your skin is a gauge to tell how you are feeling, what you are eating and how much you look after yourself. The three have to be in a perfect balance to give you an unblemished radiating skin. The markets abound with an endless range of skincare products, techniques and many more. You are spoilt for choice, and the worst is getting the right kind of things to match with your skin. As with the products everyone wants to chip in with skincare tips, irrespective of its effectiveness. We are ever willing to try anything on the market to have that beautiful skin.
The age-old skin care tips never fail us. They have stood the tests of time and help us to attain a radiant complexion.
- Get oodles of rest – A minimum of eight hours of sleep is a must to avoid dark circles and undereye bags. Sleep is the magic potion for your skin that does wonders.
- Citrus fruits do wonders for your skin as they help in detoxification. Fruits rich in vitamin C help prevent wrinkles and keeps the skin clear.
- CTM routine is a must. Cleansing Toning Moisturizing is the golden thumb rule for good skin. Massaging the moisturizer gently in circular motion is the key keeping your blood circulation going.
- Sunscreen protects you from the harmful sun. to prevent skin cancer, wrinkles, sunburn and age spots wear a good sunscreen.
- Exercise as a good workout not only burns calories but also provides oxygen and nutrients to your skin. Any form of physical exercise will do be it hitting the gym or dancing or just jogging.
- Water makes up 60% of our body. You should drink at least eight glasses of water in a day to keep your skin hydrated. Coconut water is a great substitute for plain water.
- Pamper yourself at home by using home remedies for exfoliation and moisturizing your skin. Sugar granules, honey, lime are great home remedies to keep your skin supple.
- Try going bare, without any makeup. This exposes your skin to the natural elements.
- Almonds are the magic food snack for your skin. They contain omega 3 fats and vitamin E which are essential for your skin.
- Always remove your makeup before going to bed. This allows the skin to breathe and doesn’t cause blemishes and blackheads.
- Most importantly be happy and smile more often. Develop healthy habits.