Dubai is a delight for anyone who visits the place. And for all those living in Dubai, it is one place that has oodles to offer only if you are willing to explore. From a hot air balloon ride to a boat ride on the Deira Creek, Dubai fills every palette with something they’ll love.
A little bit of romance mixed with a dose of adventure can make Dubai a thrilling experience. Try out these couple things to do in Dubai to find out for yourself.
- Ride a Hot Air Balloon – Let Aladdin’s magic carpet unfold and take you on a trip of a lifetime. A hot air balloon ride provides the perfect escape from the bustling city life. Dubai is home to not only some of the biggest and tallest structures in the world but also one of the world’s largest hot air balloons.
- Horse riding – Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club, Dubai City Stables, Al Ahli Horse Riding Club, Emirates Equestrian Centre, Jebel Ali Equestrian Club and many more clubs around the city offer horse riding lessons and cultural tours for people of all ages.
- Enjoy the great weather with a picnic in the park – The numerous parks in Dubai offer a green haven away from the maddening rush. Zabeel Park, Mamzar Beach Park, Mushrif Park, Creek Park, and many others make up some of the most beautiful locales in Dubai.
- Go for a live show – dress up and head to the Dubai Opera for musicals, ballets, operas, and orchestras.
- Cruise the Deira Creek – A cruise on the Deira will transport you back in time. Enjoy the cruise with authentic Arabic food and regional entertainment.
- Go to the Dubai Fountains – The world’s largest choreographed fountain system is located at the foot of Burj Khalifa, just outside of Dubai Mall and is a thrill to watch. The musical spectacular has daily shows especially the evening when the lights compete with the water for attention.
Couple things to do in Dubai can never be boring if you try out any one of these fun activities with your loved one.