Top rated fashion bloggers are raking in multimillion-dollar campaigns. Every self-proclaimed fashionista wants to launch a personal style blog. The fashion bloggers stand out due to a kind of sartorial sense and sharp business acumen. With a new fashion blog launching every minute, many bloggers are competing to influence audiences every day. While searching for online fashion inspiration, it’s not hard to fall into a rabbit hole of blogs, ending up wasting hours online, still with no sense of what to wear. That’s why we’ve rounded up several international fashion bloggers, who stand out from the online pack due to their impeccable style sense, creativity, and individuality. Whether you’re a woman who just graduated from college and is doing a job or women over 50, you can use these blogs to find all the advice you need to get fit, and stylish. Without further ado, let’s find out the list of best international female fashion blogs to follow in 2020.
Also Read:- What Fashion Trends To Follow In Dubai
· Emily Schuman is a former Conde Nast staffer who in 2008 combined her love of fashion, beauty, and food to launch her website “Cupcakes and Cashmere.” She has published a book inspired by her blog. She is the entrepreneur behind a clothing line that’s sold at major retailers, including Nordstrom and Bloomingdales, as well as her e-commerce lifestyle site. On Cupcakes and Cashmere, Emily shares her unique fashion style through outfit posts, which tend toward everyday looks, involving denim, black trousers or sheath dresses.
· “Fashion Jackson” is a stylish creation of Dallas based fashionista Amy Jackson. She launched her site as a sideline to her corporate career and turned it into a thriving business. Amy’s signature style is sophisticated and comfortable. A look through her daily outfit inspiration photography shows Amy wearing chic, streamlined street style ensembles, including skinny jeans, jumpsuits, slim pants, layered smartly with blazers or leather jackets and worn with sneakers. Fashion Jackson has been featured in WhoWhatWear, Elle, and StyleCaster. It has appeared in campaigns with the Banana Republic and worked with brands including Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Ann Taylor, and many more.
· “We Wore What” is the brainchild of Danielle Bernstein, who launched her passion for fashion projects when she was a student at New York City’s Fashion Institute of Technology. Began as a daily outfit inspiration blog, it has grown into an inspirational site for the audience craving all things beautiful, with posts covering fashion, decor, and lifestyle. It’s the fashion photos that keep many of Danielle’s followers coming back, as “Who Wore What” shares curated and styled outfits from its founder’s daily charmed life.
· Rochelle Johnson launched her fashion blog “Beauticurve” after encouragement from strangers, friends and Instagram followers, who noticed how this plus size fashion girl had a great outfit on. She uses her site to catalog her fashion adventures. Her blog inspires women to dress with confidence, a sense of fun and break all the weird rules about dressing a plus size body. Rochelle has a classy sense of style, and her signature look is chic, elegant, and feminine.
· Los Angeles-based stylist and YouTube blogger Chriselle Lim is the force behind the fashion blog “The Chriselle Factor.” It provides an insight into her fashion style. Chriselle’s blog covers fashion, beauty, and lifestyle topics, ranging from travel to fitness and decor. In her fashion blog, Chriselle shares photos of the drool-worthy outfits she wears to the Fashion Week in Paris and New York City. Informed by a fashion sense that’s super-feminine and trend-obsessed, this blog is a major destination for anyone looking for up-to-the-moment fashion inspiration.
· German fashion blogger Gitta Banko is a fashion enthusiast who has been a model, boutique owner, and clothing designer. She expresses her love for fashion on her popular fashion blog “Blondwalk,” where she shares her daily looks, fashion inspirations, and ideas for combining items in various ways. Her signature style is unique. The outfits can range from simple, elegant, to wildly experimental. Check her site for high quality fashion photography of Gitta wearing fabulous outfits on the streets of Dusseldorf, and her trips to fashion capitals of the world.
· Plus-size fashion and beauty blogger Tanesha Awasthi shares her outfit inspirations, style advice, and makeup tutorials on the popular “Girl With Curves.” Since her childhood, Tanesha dreamed of being a designer or a stylist. Her love for fashion reflects in her charming outfits that she styles. With a modern, sophisticated and ladylike style sensibility that blends Audrey Hepburn and Olivia Palermo, Tanesha builds her looks starting with her favorite closet staples, a great pair of dark wash jeans, a tailored blazer and pointy toe pump.
· Australian style expert, Carmen Hamilton, created the fashion blog Chronicles of Her in 2011. It aims to be a daily destination about style and life. Carmen curates the bog with the help of a team with different fashion identities. It features the coolest women from around the world, showcasing the outfits they wear daily. The Chronicles of Her also aims to educate, teaching fashion and beauty tricks to the followers.
· The Daileigh’s blog Ashleigh Hutchinson offers articles and courses to help the readers build the perfect closet. She aims to help women aged 20-70 to develop a style. Ashleigh includes a few fashion eBooks on her site, as well as blog posts and beautiful fashion photographs. She holds online webinars to help people improve their fashion sense. She has built the site without a team.
· The Fashion Guitar is the online home of Dutch-born Charlotte Groeneveld-Van Haren. She is a New York-based mother of two. Charlotte has worked with several fashion blogs. Later, she decided to develop her blog. She has also started to cater to mothers and mothers-to-be. Charlotte loves the opportunity to work with her favorite brands and designers but she only collaborates if she feels a genuine connection.
· Hello Fashion by Christine Andrew features a wide range of posts covering beauty and fashion. Christine is half Colombian, half American. She started blogging in December 2011. Initially, she would share her favorite sales, buys, and fashion finds. She blogs from Salt Lake City. Christine has good knowledge of dressing well. She has also appeared on the Vanity Fair Best-Dressed List.
· Kyrzayda Rodriguez has created a self-titled fashion blog. She created the blog in 2013 that took a year to take off. Kyrzayda became a full-time blogger in 201 6. Many of her posts are highly visual showcasing the same types of images shared on Instagram. This is particularly relevant in her Outfit of the Day category. She shares photos of her day, detailing everything she wears. Kyrzayda provides links from where you can buy what you like. Kyrzayda also operates a shop through her fashion blog, which links to the appropriately named kyrscloset.com. She covers more than just fashion. She also includes posts on other topics her fans show an interest in including fitness, beauty, lifestyle, and travel.