Fashion models are all exquisite women who come from diverse backgrounds and accomplishments in the modeling industry. Unfortunately, very few can make it in the model world because such a profession requires much skill, aptitude and ability. The following is a list of the most prominent female fashion models in the world. They are the most successful international fashion models.
- Heidi is an American female fashion model. She has worked for some most famous international fashion houses. Her international debut was in Yohji Yamamoto’s Spring 2004 collection. This gave a jump-start to her career. Since then she has posed for various campaigns including Frankie Morello and Armani Jeans. Heidi is a talented female model. She is dedicated to her work and she is truly an exclusive beauty. She has appeared in many fashion shows as well as myriad fashion magazines that earned her a lot of support towards her modeling career.
- Christie Brinkley is an American actress and female fashion model. She started her career in the late 1970s and gained worldwide recognition with three successive Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue covers in 1981. As the face of CoverGirl, her contract was the longest running cosmetics contract. She has also appeared on more than 5000 magazine covers and had signed contracts with fashion as well as non-fashion major brands. She is also indulged in other activities including working as a television personality, writer, illustrator, photographer, designer, and environment and human rights activist.
- Karlie is an American female fashion model. She was acknowledged as among the top 30 models by Vogue Paris. She has also been successful on TV. She caught the eye of fashion designer John Galliano and has appeared in Galliano and Dior campaigns. In 2014, Kloss was chosen as the face of Nike, Lancaster, Chanel Coco, and Noir Fragrance campaigns.
- Devon Aoki is an American female fashion model, She grew up in California as well in London. At the age of 13, Aoki started her modeling career and later developed herself into a professional as well as a renowned female model in the modeling industry. Despite her short height, she did a great job while modeling for major fashion houses. Before starting her modeling career, she was featured in some music videos such as “Something about the Way You Look Tonight”.
- Alessandra Corine Maria Ambrósio hails from Brazil and is a renowned female fashion model and actress. In Brazil, she is known as a Victorian princess. As a result of her hard work, she became a top female fashion model in the Brazilian fashion industry. She was offered a job for Victoria’s Secret and was chosen as a delegate for the company’s “Pink” line. She is one of the Victoria’s Secret Angels and has modeled for the world’s top brands such as Next, Christian Dior, and Ralph Lauren. Alessandra also showcases her talent as an emissary for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
- Adriana Lima is a Brazilian fashion model and actress. She is acknowledged as a Victoria’s Secret Angel and for Kia Motors as well as Super Bowl commercials. She was also the spokes-model for Maybelline cosmetics till 2010. She was committed to the fashion industry at the age of sixteen. Lima is known as The Wonder Girl in the female fashion model industry due to her magnificence and talent. She is the brand ambassador for the Barcelona-based clothing brand Desigual.
- An American model, Niki Taylor was signed with Irene Marie Models in South Florida at the age of 13. At the age of 15, she became the second youngest person to grace the cover of Vogue magazine after Brooke Shields. Also, she became the first spokes-model younger than 18 to sign a contract with CoverGirl and was featured in their advertising campaign. Her other ad campaigns have been for Nokia, L’Oréal, Gap, Lee Jeans, Rampage clothes, and Pantene.
- An Australian model Miranda May Kerr entered the fashion industry at the age of 13. She won the Australian nationwide model competition organized by Dolly Magazine and Impulse Fragrances. Miranda is the first Australian female fashion model who gained popularity as one of Victoria’s Secret Angels.
Also Read:- What Fashion Trends To Follow In Dubai
- Professionally known as Katy Perry, Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson has been known as a multitasking woman. Apart from modeling she possesses may adept qualities. She is a gorgeous American actress, lyricist and singer. She was also put on the list of the most renowned female fashion models. Katheryn is known in the world of fashion because of her gorgeousness and talent.
- Tyra Banks is an African-American supermodel. Apart from posing for the covers of GQ and the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition, Banks has been in Victoria’s Secret fashion show and appeared in movies and on TV. Non-fashionistas will recognize Banks either from her successful TV show “America’s Next Top Model,” or her popular talk show “The Tyra Banks Show.” She is a founder of the charity called Tyra Banks TZONE, which helps teenage and preadolescent girls with their self-esteem and body image.
- Cindy Crawford has been active in the fashion industry since her teen years. Cindy gained popularity with Pepsi and Clairol campaigns. She has appeared on the magazine covers, exercise videos, and runways. Cindy spends her time designing and promoting her furniture and home accessories business.
- Gisele Bündchen is the most famous supermodel from Brazil. Bündchen created the “horse walk” runway step, which is walking while raising your knees and kicking out. In the 2000s, Bündchen was the highest-paid model. Gisele is involved in numerous charities in Brazil and the United States.
Also Read:- Too Hot To Handle Hollywood Fashion Diva’s
- Naomi Campbell has earned her place in the modeling hierarchy. Campbell worked hard pushing against the fashion world’s prejudice. She was the first black model on the cover of French Vogue and the first black model on the cover of American Vogue. Being black, she had to put in the extra effort. Thankfully, she had support. Campbell became part of the “Trinity” of the fashion world with Linda Evangelista and Christy Turlington. She’s gotten the recognition she deserves, as she received the Fashion Icon Award from the CFDA Awards in spring 2018.
- Jourdan Dunn is one of the rising stars. At 17, Dunn walked for Polo Ralph Lauren and Marc Jacobs for the 2007 New York Fashion Week. From there, Dunn was off to the races. She has been on the cover of many of Vogue’s publications and been featured in countless campaigns for Michael Kors, Calvin Klein, Kate Spade, and more. She became the new face of Maybelline New York. She was one of the highest-paid models of that year. Dunn works to end sickle-cell anemia.