A short call and you have to be ready in minutes for a big party. Seems impossible??? But it isn’t. You can be all glammed up in minutes and ready to shine a light at the next party. Here is a makeup lesson that will prep you in time for the next big thing on the circuit.
Now let’s get started for a makeup lesson for parties:
- Step 1: Use a BB or CC cream to even out and brighten skin before applying anything.
- Step 2: Apply some foundation and face powder to seal the even texture. Add warmth by apply bronzer to correct the color and a seamless look between the face, neck, and chest.
- Step 3: Add a shimmer or glow on the cheekbones for a lit-from-within look. If you have dry skin then you can use an extra soothing balm and pot rogue.
- Step 4: Define your brows as it looks best with a more polished eye look. Fill in brows with a powder shadow that matches your hair color and highlight the brow bone with a light matte shadow.
- Step 5: Prep your eyes with a long wear eye base for a lasting look. You can use a powder shadow or a cream based shadow for eye makeup.
- Step 6: The right eye makeup can do wonders for your party look. Whichever eye makeup you opt for bold or nude layer two eyeliners for maximum impact. Start with a gel liner then layer powder shadow on top to create a smudged smokey line.
- Step 7: For a layered look apply at least 3-4 coats of the blackest black mascara and finish with a top coat of waterproof mascara.
- Step 8: Apply a nice lip color and complete the look.
A makeup lesson for an easy party look is actually easy and doesn’t require any professional help.