An engagement is one of the most important days which signifies the prospect of a happily married life ahead. This day is marked with a ceremony and ring exchange. For an engagement dress to look stunning, it should be in pastel shades or darker tones especially for materials like satin and velvet. Choose the material from the range of satin, silk, lace, chiffon, velvet, etc. Necklines and sleeve lengths are the other factors that you can choose from. Here are some of the engagement dresses that you can find interesting for your big day.
1.Sarees are the classic outfit that will probably never go out of fashion. Make a classic appearance with the silk saree by matching it with some appropriate jewelry with it. Try out some hairdos that will best go with the saree and adorn it with flowers. With a blouse tailored to your preference here is a beautiful Indian bride who captures the on-lookers with a smile.
2. Gowns are another beautiful and pretty outfit. The gown is the most preferred choice of Christians. However, the gown has been adapted to other cultures too. Try a nice hair updo for the right look.
3. Lehengas come in a variety of shades and colors. Sometimes the top and the lehenga below are of contrasting colors to make it more vibrant and bold. They usually come with some heavy work on them in the form of embroidery, mirror or chamki works. You could work out a perfect lehenga, just the way you like it to be.
4. Suits for the women come with heavy designs and bright colors with a lot of embroidery work. They are pretty and impress you with their design. Suits are preferred for convenience and can be tailor-made to the way you want it to be. Matching it with hanging earrings will go bets with them, along with some bangles.
5. Ghaghra Choli is more like Lehengas. However, lehengas are worn to make it fit around the waist. Ghaghra is worn loose and is also an ideal comfort wear. Cholis can be stitched to look grand and beautiful, thus making it more apt for an engagement. They can be matched with minimal jewelry and long hanging earrings. The choice of bold colors will make it more attractive.
6. The designer wear is the next best in the lot. They are designed keeping in mind your skin tone and height, making sure that it goes well with your body. They come in pretty pastel colors and other bold shades to impart a natural positivity and radiance around you. While they may be expensive, they are sure worth every penny you pay.
7. Half Sarees are traditional and classy. Make half saree more elegant with some heavy designer work and bright colors. Wear some classic jewelry and stand in style. Bridal half saree is now a trendsetter and is called upon as the best engagement dress comeback!
8. Designer Sarees are much in demand because they are simple and come with very minimal work on them. Choose as per your skin tone and work out some beautiful blouse design to go with it.