Looking for creating a custom wedding invitation that will complement your style or want the wording to be unique and beautiful? The following unique and special wedding wording examples may help you. Whether you want a romantic kind of wording or a theme wedding wording to tell your guests about your wedding theme, you are going to get a nice wording example here.
The design of your wedding invitations isn’t the only thing that will capture the attention of your guests. You want the wording to be just as beautiful and unique. We’ve gathered some interesting ways of unique wedding invitation wording, which will surely inspire you in writing your own or revising something to fit your style.
1) Wedding invitations are the first view your guests will have of the style and vibe of your wedding. Make sure your invites are personal and unique. Use wording that reflects you and your family.
2) If the place where you live or are getting married is close to your heart, use it as inspiration for your wedding invitation. Use landmark architecture, known motifs, or your state animal, flower or bird. You can also evoke the mood of the location.
3) Picture yourself on your wedding Invitation. A photograph probably wouldn’t fit the formality or taste-level of most wedding invitations. Silhouettes are the perfect solution: modern yet charmingly old fashioned.
4) Poetic wedding invitations may set the stage for a romantic and personal affair.
Separate the poetry from the rest of your invite text with a symbol, monogram, or insignia.
5) The handwritten text speaks volumes. Instead of using a computer font, handwrite the text of your invite and then scan it. Your wedding invitations will be personal, and welcoming.
6) It’s helpful to include a map with directions to the ceremony and any other wedding – related events. If they’re nearby enough to be included on the same map, also include the spot where you got engaged, your favorite restaurant, place to get the best ice cream cone in town. Your guests can have fun exploring your area through your eyes.
7) There are tons of options available to you for printing your wedding invitations such as offset, letterpress, engraved, thermography, wood or acrylic. Each of these printing techniques will lend a different vibe to your invites.
8) If you would like to showcase your love for music and want to capture that special thing which makes your relationship stand out uniquely then you must opt for a musical invite.