Every bride has a different face shape. So let’s see how to pick the right nose ring for every face shape. What looks good and what doesn’t?
1.Almost everything looks good on an oval face. A medium-sized nose ring can look pretty on small oval faces. So pick a size that’s not too large. An encrusted chain from the nose ring to the top of the ear suits the oval face. You can experiment with any nose ring as long as it isn’t too large.
2. Round face is a tricky shape, as people with a round face tend to look heavier. Wrong jewelry can make a bride with a round face look chubbier. Oversized and statement piece of nose ring can look amazing as they can distract from the roundness of the face. Do not pick a nose ring that is symmetrically round in shape. Choose a nose ring with an angle that pokes out in an angle below and not on the side. Avoid nose rings that have a chain going to the side or get the thinnest chain. Half-hoops, similar to a Marathi nose looks good on round face shape.
3. Square/ rectangle faces have jawlines and cheekbones that stand out. Nose ring looks great on a square face as they divert attention from the center of the face. A round, oversized nose ring without any angles can look great. Make sure your nose ring has a thin chain or no chain at all.
4. Cheekbones are a standout facial feature in the diamond-shaped face. Don’t pick a nose ring that covers your cheekbones. The traditional nose ring which has a twisted shape can suit a diamond face shape. You can also pick the small nose rings which have a pretty embellished chain.
5. A wide forehead and a pointed chin are characteristic features of a heart shaped face. Almost every type of nose ring would look good on a heart-shaped face. Pick a nose ring that highlights jawline. Do not pick a big nose ring that makes the face looks smaller. Nose ring with delicate, draped chains would look great on a heart-shaped face. So a multi-strand nose ring is recommended. The big nose rings which are super thin with one bead look great.
6. Long face has more length than breadth. Do not pick a nose ring that has more work on the bottom part. Pick a perfectly round nose ring, which has work in the center. A single beaded nose ring with even work looks great. Picking a nose ring with a thick chain is also a good idea.