To be honest, Friends with benefits can be convenient, fun, no future planning of being together but there are some rules for friends with benefits.
1. You don’t expect that this kind of friendship is love or who will plan their future with you being you guys together. No! Remove this idea from being in friends with benefits. Do not expect love, care, concern from your partner with whom you are indulging in this kind of activity. You are just enjoying this phase being a friend only. Don’t be emotionally attach to that person because there is a reason that you are not dating a person to whom you are physically in contact with.
2. A friend with benefits is a temporary thing for which you should not stop and make your world around them. You are with them only when you want to have a good time in a bed. Keep your options open for someone for whom you can fall in love with, with whom you can plan your future, with whom you can see the spark in everything you do.
3. Our communication with the other person should be as straight as it can be because it is required to be open about everything you feel or you do with them. Because jealousy factor should not come in between. This the foremost rule of a friend with benefits. If you fall in love with someone, you should tell them about your significant other with whom you are having your physical life, so vice versa did by the person if he is in love with someone or is likely to start falling in love.
4. If you are practicing sexual activity, make sure you are doing it safely. Condoms are you savers. This is the most important rule for a friend with benefits. It will prevent you from having any unimportant problems which can make your future more worse. So wear it while you are indulging in those acts.
5. Cuddling should not be a practice with FWB, this is a rule for a friend with benefits. Because cuddling introduces feelings for the other person. And in this kind of relation, you cannot afford to fall in love with that person. So make sure you avoid doing it.
These were some basic and most important rules for a friend with benefits.