The never-ending war is society and us. Society is never satisfied with us and we are never satisfied with society so kind of a vice versa case. But one thing I really don’t understand is why society makes women feel they are inferior or only made of household works. Well, wake up call time we are living in a hypocrite society where people support women empowerment as much as they want Rahul Gandhi to be next pm. I know you guys won’t believe me without proof kyuki yeh adaalat daalilo pe nhi sabooto pe chlti hai… So below are some:
1. Got news of pregnancy well congratulations because next question will be ladka hai ya ladki… I understand everyone is eager to know the sex but still what difference will either of them make.
2. Delivery done baby came home if its a boy people will say ” Family complete ho gyi” and if it is a very cute and adorable baby girl be ready to hear “ab bs ladka ho jaaye toh family puri ho jaayegi” with very due and little respect baby girl ho ya baby boy it doesn’t matter the family is complete.
3. Most pathetic one” when they grow they will help you ” well wake up people girl child parents are not waiting that they will grow and they will help us out. They love them a lot more than you can imagine with your small mind.
4. Don’t let her out she is a girl, well I hate to agree because of some the place is unsafe for girls but that doesn’t mean she can’t protect herself from monsters.
5. This one is asked for me she has grown up she must know how to cook. No, I don’t I can only make Maggie in that also I burn my hand. Trust me when I tell these people to look at me like I am alien jaaadooo ki bhen.
6. What I don’t get is if a guy is ambitious he is a role model and superhero kind of figure and whereas if a girl is ambitious she becomes the topic of gossip.
7. This would be the last issue from my long list of issues, that if a girl wants to do some business then why someone or the other will come up and say ” What is the need of it, after all, you have to go to the other house,” my thought is if that is the case you should have sent me to that “Other House” instead of school. Why can’t we run something we started for our own sake.
Well, my issues with society may never end, but all I want is people to change their attitude and mentality for girls. They are strong & smart. They need love and respect form you. If they are ambitious then it doesn’t mean she is out of hand. I can’t say this for all but, for me, marriage is part of life that should not stop me from doing what I want. I am really thankful that my parents are really supportive.
Read More: 7 Office Situations Totally Relatable