While deciding a bridal lehenga, you imagine a sea of lehengas from which you have to select only one. It has to be unique and the talk of the town. So, for all the brides-to-be, if you are still cannot decide what unique colour your lehenga should hold, you are at the right place! Here is a list of the most unique color combinations in Bridal lehenga that will trend in 2019.
1) Ivory with a pop of peach will be the statement combination this year. Brides of 2019 will make their way to simple and elegant bridal lehengas with peach flowers embroidered on ivory bridal lehengas.
2) Reds and maroons will always be quintessential and the modern Indian bride will always find an offbeat way to favor these traditional bridal wear colors.
3) Champagne color with some golden embroidery can never make your bridal lehenga go wrong. If you are a bride-to-be who is not ready to wear red, you can certainly try this gorgeous champagne color for your wedding lehenga.
4) Pastels are another trend for their bridal lehengas. Soft pastel colors have become one of the latest bridal lehenga trends for 2019. Pastel-colored lehengas are the best choice as they tend to soften your look and add a romantic feel during weddings. Colors like peach, petal pink, powder blue and even ivory are trendy.
5) Offwhite is a color that can be a stunning option. You can either wear your embroidered off white bridal lehenga with a green banarasi dupatta or with a tint of powder blue in your net dupatta.
6) Full embroidered bridal lehenga will be a big wedding lehenga trend In 2019. A full-fledged embroidered bridal lehenga with contrasting dupatta is something that is going to be a hit in 2019.
7) Art-inspired prints are in huge demand. These lehengas are free of extra embellishments, as the base itself is quite full, given the riot of colors and motifs.
8) Florals were the hottest trend of the last season, and this year too, because this trend channels the no-embroidery, light, fuss-free vibe.
9) Bored of the regular zardozi and gota work on your lehenga? Go for mirror work mixed with embroidery all over your lehenga and dupatta. This will give that richness and a sparkly look.
10) Fish cut lehenga is back! One thing about this lehenga is that one should be confident to pull this off as the skirt is fitted till above the knees and then flares out.
A wedding is a magical event for the bride, the groom and their family who want to embrace their traditions. But for the bride, it’s one of the most unforgettable days of her life. One of the most challenging things for any bride is finding the right attire that would look perfect on her! A lehenga choli is always a great idea that completes a bridal look. It carries such grace and ethnicity that no Indo-western attire can match it.