For many couples, the marriage ceremony can be nerve-wracking. To calm the nerves, always remember that you are marrying your best friend. Another way is to use clever hashtags on RSVP cards or incorporate humor into your vows. Funny wedding vows help to relieve the stress of the big moment. So, have fun with the celebration on the happiest day of your life!
1) I want us to grow old and crusty together, to shake our collective fists at teenagers, and to talk endlessly about the old days when things were better, cheaper, and generally more wholesome.
2) I promise to get up and get our remote from across the room, even if it was not I who placed the remote so very far away.
3) I vow not to get offended toward any of your less pleasing habits, even though I really wish you would put the keys back on the key hook, and not leave your shoes in the middle of the hallway.
4) I promise to love you, honor you, but not obey, because that’s a little creepy.
5) A pair of penguins mate for life, across hundreds of miles of tundra, the female penguin travels to bring food to the male, as he watches the egg over a month of sub-zero temperatures. As your husband, I promise never to ask you to do anything like that.
6) I hope to be the only people we can stand at a cocktail party forever.
7) I vow to open jars for you and pretend that you loosened it, even though we both know it was my manly muscles that opened that thing.
8) I vow as your wife to always support your dreams, even the one about the whale in the living room.
9) I can’t wait to take your last name – I am going to totally steal your identity.
10) I vow to be your spell checker, grammar friend and tell you where things need hyphens. I promise to be your partner in exercise, even if I am much faster than you, and most of all, I promise to try things, even though I am sure I will not like them, just because you say, “try this!
11) I promise to never watch the next episode on Netflix without you, no matter how much I want to.” Because no one deserves this kind of betrayal.
12) I promise to remind you of our anniversary at least 2 days before” – Because you don’t want to find out what happens if you forget an anniversary.