Fat reduction is the reduction of stored body fat. Side fat does look very unappealing and is generally the first to appear and the last to go. Side fats can be embarrassing and, if you are not doing the right exercise, reducing this embarrassing fat can be troublesome.
Here are some exercises can help you remove side fat quickly and effectively
- Start by sitting on the floor, with your knees bent and feet flat on the ground.
- Then lean back so your upper body is at a 45-degree angle to the floor. Keep your back straight at this angle throughout the exercise, as it will be tempting to hunch your shoulders forward.
- Link your hands together in front of your chest, then brace your core and raise your legs up off the ground.
- Rotate your arms all the way over to one side, then do the same in the other direction. Count that as one rep and aim for 20 in total, or set a timer for a minute and keep twisting till the beep goes off.
- Lay on your back with your feet held up in a tabletop position, forming a 90-degree angle.
- Place your arms behind your head and lift your chest off the ground using only your abdominals.
- Keeping your elbows out wide from your head, lift and twist as if you are trying to get your right elbow to touch your left knee.
- This will be impossible when first starting the exercise, so simply twist and lift as far as you can.
- Repeat 20 times on each side.
Get on your stomach with your arms and legs sticking directly above and below your trunk.
- Lift your left leg and right arm for 3 seconds, then lower them and lift the right leg and left arm.
- Swim 10 times slow on each side.
- Then, pick up the speed and flutter your arms and legs for 30 seconds.
Piked elbow twists
- Lie down on the floor with your legs straight and arms extended.
- Now lift your straight legs and arms in a sit-up position until your torso is off the floor and you are balancing on your butt.
- If straight legs are very difficult for you, you can bend your knees until your calves are horizontal.
- Maintain that position.
- Now twist your torso to your right side, bend your right arms and touch the right elbow to the floor.
- Twist to your left and touch your left elbow to the floor.
- Keep alternating and do 20 reps.
Standing Trunk Twists
- Stand with your feet about hip-width apart.
- Keep hips and legs facing forward as you twist to the right, extending your left arm out to the right.
- Twist in the opposite direction (left), extending your right arm out in a punch to the left.
- Aim for 100 repetitions.
Article By: Dr. Himani