Summer has come with increasing temperature. Humidity and heat are also increasing day by day with the arrival of Summers. This scorching heat, pollution, and humidity can erase the natural glow of the skin and sometimes invite many types of skin infections. In summer, oily skin and more oily and dry skin and rougher and roughness appear.
In summer, sunshine sunlight causes skin tanning by producing more melanin pigments and more melanin becomes dark skin, sunburned skin, and cancer with age. During the summer, the heat opens small pores of the skin, which causes oil and dirt to get trapped in it. Due to this, there is a high risk of getting many diseases like pimples and acne on the skin. In such a situation, you can adopt some tips to protect your skin from diseases.
1. Always use antioxidants for facial skincare routine. This antioxidant serum hydrates the skin and also protects the skin from any environmental damages. These antioxidants help promote collagen production and prevent skin damage from harmful free radicals.
3. In summer, use suitable products for summer. In summer, use products that allow your skin to breathe naturally. Use mild lotion and serum to make your skin healthy and smooth.
4. In summer, whenever you go outside, the sun’s UV rays can be harmful to your skin. So use such sunscreen that will brighten your skin and easily absorb. A minimum of 30 SPF sunscreen is best for summer use.
5. Apply lemon and tomato to your skin. They are very good for keeping your skin fresh. Use tomato juice and freeze the juice using a regular ice-tray. Use it regularly as a mild scrub and let the juice dry on the skin layer first, then wash it with water. Lycopene present in tomato is very good for healthy skin.
6. Summers are the time when the skin requires hydration along with humidity. That’s why to drink plenty of water, especially in summer, and use a good hydrating mask regularly. These masks are used to repair, rehydrate, and soothe the skin layer.
7. The basic skincare routine for healthy skin during summer is the most important rule to exfoliate your skin. In summer, skin leaves the cells due to dryness. For this, exfoliate the skin at a regular interval, it removes the dryness and dry layer of the skin.
8. Less makeup is best used during summers. Natural look and natural skin are the best during the sunshine and scorching heat. Use minimal makeup such as foundation, use SPF face powder to avoid patchy skin. Use gloss to protect your lips from being dry.
9. Always keep your body hydrated with a good summer lotion. This hydrates your skin and also makes the skin smooth and glowing.
10. Vitamin C is very important during summer, Vitamin C helps in preventing hyperpigmentation, improving fine lines of skin and production of collagen on the skin layer. Using a few drops of vitamin C during cleansing and moisturizer can help a lot in healthy skin.
11. Use a good toner for the skin, a good toner helps to open all the pores of the skin. During summer it is most important to prevent oil accumulation. The T-zone of the facial skin has the highest concentration of sebaceous glands and is best seen during summer. Therefore, a good toner is the best solution for healthy skin.