There are many languages by which your children get attracted and affectionate. Every kid has a different craving pattern. To make your child feel attracted, here we’ll help you to exactly know which love language adored your child the most.
- Some children crave for presents. Gifts attract them the most. Make your child feel special by presenting them with gifts, which makes them feel good. It is not required to gift those, expensive gifts, money doesn’t matter. What really matters here is the affection and gifts which you are giving as a token of love.
- Some children are not affected by gifts and presents. They need love, attention, care, cuddling, etc. Hug them, give them a kiss, make them sit on your lap; wave your hand to their head. This will make them feel blessed, love.
- Talk to your children. Some children, love the way you talk to them, it makes them feel special how sweetly you talk to them. It matters to them the most. Write little notes for your kid stick them to their Tiffin box or anything they use in daily purpose.
- Children want you to buy things for them, like bring them chocolates, and make juice for them. These little things make them feel happy. They feel special as you get them everything they want but don’t spoil them with everything if they are not in need.
- If your children tell you anything to look for. Go and see what they are talking about. If they want you to see a painting they made by themselves, go see and appreciate, it will make them feel valued. It will make them feel good and will work hard to make you feel proud every time.
- Your children love, if you spend time with them, play with them, take them out with you. Show them care, love. The activity doesn’t matter all the time. What matters is the quality time you are spending with your children. When they are infants you sit them on the floor; acting like the way they do. When they get older; you tell them stories, sit with them.