Not only your friends but Bollywood movies are also in the race of being illogical, sometimes it wins. If we go by statistics we would find out that the number of logical movies is far much less than the logical ones. So to prove you this I have some shreds of evidence from the movies that would prove my point and I think you would also agree at the end.
- “Ma aur bache mein se hum kisi ek ko bacha sakte hai” in most of the movies when patients family members say that save the mother then why do doctors listen to the patient when they can barely be in a state of consciousness.
- Why hero’s mother has to go to the temple in spite of knowing that there are people who are after the life of her son and anyone attached to him.
- A girl can be loved only when she dresses up like a girl. If she is a tomboy she cannot be loved (absurd right).
- While running behind the train heroine of the movie has to take to the door that is at the end instead of the one which is right next to her.
- A person can remember his past life just by listening to the specific tune, and then after years, he would take revenge from the villain.
- You randomly start dancing and everyone on the street would know the steps. In real life, you practice for a month and still, sync is lost at times.
- Either girl’s parent or boy’s parent has to disapprove the marriage and if both the families agree there would a third person who would definitely do something to destroy it.
So these were some shreds of evidence which by now I think made you agree to the fact that many times Bollywood is illogical.
Article By: Arpita