Getting away from everyday life with a bunch of your closest girl pals sound heavenly. Spa days, cocktails, beaches, uninterrupted shopping are relaxing activities for girls. You can make your getaway dreamy with proper planning or it can turn into a bit of a nightmare. Here’s how to pull off a girls’ getaway successfully.
- Assemble your friends to plan a trip. Get the trip on the calendar so it trumps the million other obligations that will crop up. Zero in a date that works for everyone. Choose dates that are 3-4 months away to nab flight and hotel deals. Create group chats to make it easier.
- Don’t invite others. Opening it up to other people beyond the friends changes the group dynamic, scheduling, and encourages more requests from outsiders.
- Opt for a realistic budget. Everybody should be upfront about their budget and agree on a total trip cost. To keep it cheap, go somewhere within driving distance for most.
- Give each member a task to take some of the pressure off. Assign an individual task to every lady in the group.
- Try to be more organized. While planning the trip and tracking the budget, use itemized spreadsheets and itineraries. Let your personality drive how you plan and don’t feel pressure to be perfect.
You May Also Like: The Safest City To Explore For Girls In…
- Opt for accommodations that encourage togetherness. Appropriate accommodation for a girls’ weekend includes spaces for alone time, for heart-to-heart deep conversations, and late-night group karaoke. Ideally, your house, cabin or suite will have a kitchen (for late-night snacks), a deck, and a big living room with comfy seating.
- Relaxing trip is supposed to bring you all closer together. So set some goals to make sure that everyone is on the same accord with the right mindset.
- Go for fun activities. Don’t let the couches eat you completely. Get out and enjoy your girls’ trip. Plan for some downtime for more of an organic experience. It may bring out some of the great moments of your trip. Some of our best trip memories come from the stuff we’ve done.
- When it comes to girls’ trip, you and your girl pals must coordinate a look. Whether you are rocking head-to-toe all pink ensembles or cute T-shirts, you all want to make sure that you do it for fun.
- Keep all your vacation memory in track with a cute hashtag. Decide a squad name, use it when you post on social media. So all your photos are in one place.
- Don’t forget the souvenirs.