Yoga is an Indian practice of ancient time which is not just for physical well-being, but it also keeps human healthy. If one adopts and makes it as their routine work to do yoga, they can see many changes in their health in just a few days. In weight loss yoga, there are different asanas.
Yoga Asanas For Weight Loss
Yoga keeps you fit and active all day and it increases your flexibility.
- Surya Namaskar- This is the basic weight loss yoga In this you have to join your palm together, then stretch your hands up and then try to touch toes with your hands. This will work on your whole body.
- Veerabhadrasana- In this pose you have to stretch your legs and putting your hands stretched up and made 90-degree position. This will work on your legs, arms, back, and thigh.
- Trikonasana– In this pose, you have to wide your leg stance and bring your right foot out and slowly stretch down your body toward your right leg with stretching arms too. This will work on the sides of your body, thighs, and arms.
- Purvottanasana– If it’s your startup, then it may seem to be a little bit difficult to do for the first time. This helps in shaping your back, shoulder, arms, wrists, and spines. It is also great for your legs, as it works on your inner thigh muscles and hips. To do this, you have to sit with your legs stretched in front of your and putting your hands behind your hips and make your body raise from your tailbone and put your head back. It exactly just the opposite of pushups.
- The Boat Pose– For this weight loss yoga pose you have to lie down and make a V shape of your body by holding your legs with your hands for 10-15 seconds. This will help to reduce belly fats.
- The Bridge Pose- This pose works for your hips, stomach, and thigh as well as shaping your back. In this you have to lie down on your back, holding your legs with your hands and raise your body from your pelvis area.
Read More: How Do Weight Loss Belts Work? Know Here