Parenting is not just a word it is a very huge responsibility in itself. Parenting a child is very difficult but parenting a child for the very first time is more of a challenging task. Parenting a toddler is not everyone’s cup of tea. It is a great responsibility to understand the child and help him in every situation wherever he needs you which is a very difficult task for the newer parents. For their help, there are many parenting books available in the market. They help the parents to solve the day to day problems that they usually face. Parenting books act as a guide to new parents. They help you to understand your child and his condition. Parenting a newborn is not very easy as the toddler is very delicate you have to handle them with utmost care. You have to keep all the calm while dealing with the. You can’t be harsh or rough to them as they are one of the most delicate creatures. So, in that case, parents need help with the proper parenting of their child. Some of the famous parenting books for newer parents are:
1. The Whole Brain Child: This is a book that is amongst one of the best sellers. In this parenting book for new parents, the author has discussed his twelve strategies to handle a newborn child. This book is completely based on the growth of the brain of a child.
2. Parenting Without Border: As it is very clear from its name that parenting without the border is very helpful because it teaches us how to parent a child freely without allegations and any border how we want them to be.
3. A Father’s First: This is a parenting book for new parents based on an NBA superstar. This book tells us about the single dad with his two sons. This book describes a father and son’s relation very beautifully.
4. The First Forty Days: This is a beautiful book that narrates about the first forty days of a new mother who has become a woman from a girl. This is the period when she needs love and cares the most. It is an inspiring and very soothing read for the new mothers.
5. What To Expect The First Year: As it is very clear by its name what to expect the first year that is should be full of love and care. This book is a must-read for the newer parents.