Every girl dream of her true love, but true love is really very hard to find, it is not everyone’s piece of cake! One can like someone, feel attraction towards another person.
If you are thinking about a long-term relationship, then you must understand that it’s very important to take things slow in a relationship if you want to ensure its success. True love isn’t felt in a heartbeat or in a second glance. True love takes time to take shape.
As per human behavior study, when someone hurts you, you get angry with them. When someone gets lucky or gets a better job, you get jealous of them. This is human behavior because these traits are engrained within us. But when you experience true love with someone, your behavior change only towards that person.
There are some signs which will tell you are in true love!
- Give & take– you give your everything in love without expecting anything in return.
- Happiness– smile and laugh of the person whom you love makes your day, you just feel happy by seeing him/her smile.
- Pain– you may feel hurt if the person you love doesn’t understand some matters or irritates you on some matter, but you will never get angry & cannot get mad for so long.
- Sacrifice– you sacrifice as much as you can for them.
- We– In a perfect relationship, it’s good to have your own space to grow as individuals. But at the same time, if you truly love your partner, you’d see them as a part of your life.
- Pride & jealousy– you always feel proud when they achieve something, but also feel jealous if he/she is giving more attention to any friend of his.
See these 6 signs to know are you in a real relationship or not, You can’t fall in love with someone by forcing yourself into the relationship. If it’s not working out, try to understand each other better. If both of you are already happy in the relationship, don’t try to change anything about it, it will never be over!
Article By: Garima