When dirt, oil gets collected on your skin, they block your pores, causing acne on your skin. Therefore, to get rid of pimples, it is very important to always keep the skin clean and your diet healthy. But some women also have acne problems due to hormonal changes. Whatever the reason, pimples suppress your beauty. The scar after the pimples on the skin testifies to the presence of acne for a long time. So here we have some simple home remedies tips so that you can get rid of your acne and its scars.
Coconut oil is very beneficial for our skin due to its anti-bacterial properties. Coconut oil, rich in vitamins E and K, antioxidants, enriches skin cells and helps to lighten acne pimples.
- 1 tsp coconut oil
Mode of use
- Apply coconut oil on the palm, rub it lightly between the two hands and then apply it on the affected area.
- Allow the skin to soak overnight. Your skin will look better after bathing the next day.
Tip: Try it every day to get the best results.
Gram flour is easily available in every kitchen in India and this gram flour helps you in solving many problems related to your skin. Even reduces the spots of pimples. Gram flour has alkaline properties and hence helps in balancing the pH level of the skin.
- 1 tablespoon gram flour
- rose water
- Lemon juice
Mode of use
- Mix rose water and lemon juice in gram flour and make a thick paste.
- Now apply this paste well on face and neck.
- After the face pack dries, wash the face with clean water.
Tip: Use this natural cleanser every other day and if you wish, you can also remove lemon juice from ingredients occasionally.