Parenting meaning is made of two words but it plays an important role in life. A good parent is the one who is a friend first then parents. A Parent is a person who can hurt themselves and keep their child happy. They can sacrifice everything for their child. Parenting meaning a person has to take an opportunity to give support, love, care, and happiness to their child. The parents are the second god. The parents are the only person who gives support from the beginning to the end of life. They tell us the difference between what is wrong and what is right. They teach us the lesson of life. Parents are the only person who sacrifices things for a child. Parents can guide their children in the following ways:
3. Respect for Elders
4. Healthy diet
5. Proper routine
1. Education – In today’s life, education is getting important day by day. People are judging a child from education. The children’s position can judge him. In a student’s life, his/her success makes a status in their life.
2. Manners – Good manners play an important role in life. Teach them how to give respect, talk politely, don’t use abusive language.
3. Respect For Elders – They should not argue with elders. The good child obeys the rules given by parents/teachers/guardians. A good child has all the qualities for a successful life.
4. Healthy diet – A parents should keep in mind that they don’t allow junk foods, oily food, stored food to them, give them a healthy diet. A healthy diet keeps a child away from disease.
5. Proper routine – To get success in life they should make a proper time routine from day-to-night. They should sleep 6-7 hours a day, they go to school regularly, active in sport, and cultural activities.
Parenting meaning is a responsibility given by a god to give their child a happy and successful life. In many cases, abandoned children receive equal care from non-parents. Every parent had an ambition in life for a child.