After marriage, when you have had enjoyed enough of your couple’s life and are planning to have a baby. There are many things that you need to do before the baby arrives. You have to be careful about everything. You have to be prepared for everything. Take note of the things you have to do and to the things you are strictly not allowed to do.
- Take care of the stuff that you are going to use for your baby. They should be properly clean and fresh so that you should protect your newly born baby from all the bacteria and the dust particles coming and attacking them.
- As your delivery dates are coming close, be ready as you can go anytime when you feel like the right time has arrived. So for this, you have to be ready from before time. Pack the bags, put the things which are useful for you, your baby and if required then your husband too.
- Be ready with the announcement things which you want to share and with whom. Collect all the details so that it will be easy for you to tell them easily and early as soon as it is possible.
- Get ready with a waterproof bed your baby and for you as well. If you are not getting water fluids in the starting months but it is not sure you will be like the same till the last. So be safe and play safe keep them under your bedsheets so that you don’t get embarrassed in front of your partner because of this though it is natural nobody can control this. Neither you nor your partner.
- Clean your house before taking your baby at home. There can be many specks of dust all over the house. So you better clean it before delivery. Make sure you take care of the hygiene of both you and your partner. So that nothing can affect your baby because they are sensitive and can get allergic to anything at any time.