All I know about winter is great food, Christmas and dry skin. The other two are great about the weather. However, the third one is a little difficult. In this article, we will give you some ways to deal with the question “ How to get rid of dry skin this winter?” The answer to the big question is here!
Simple Winter HACKS!!!
1. Start by giving on steaming hot showers. Hot showers are a great way of unwinding and getting warm on winter days. However, they are not the best for dry skin. Steaming hot water can rip off the natural oils from the skin and make your skin even drier. Always use lukewarm water to take a bath.
2, Always use a mild and gentle soap to keep the skin clean. Harsh and surfactant-based soap can make your skin even drier.
3. Build a moisturizing routine for dry skin in winters. It’s best to use a moisturizer in winters when the skin is still damp. The skin can lock in moisture for longer when you have just come out of the shower or bath.
4. Use Petroleum Jelly on dry and patchy skin. This will help to build up a protective layer and keep the moisture underneath trapped. Making the skin feel supple for a longer time.
5. Take advantage of coconut oil. Apply coconut oil in winters to keep the skin moisturized and hydrated. It helps to increase the number of lipid fats on the skin surface.
6. Use Milk, if you have itchy and dry skin with white spots in winters. Take a washcloth and dip it into raw milk. Apply the washcloth on the affected skin areas and leave it for at least ten minutes. The lactic acid in the milk will add up the needed moisture to the skin.
7. Install a humidifier to reduce the dryness in the air and add moisture. This will help the atmosphere in the house to be having some water content making your skin less dry.
8. Use a mixture of olive oil, honey and lemon. Apply this all over the body and especially dry areas. Rinse it off with lukewarm water after 15 minutes to get supple and nourished skin.
Dull and dry skin can be very itchy at times so using these simple hacks will not only provide you with healthy skin in winters but also reduce any further skin problems.
Follow More: Daily Routine For Perfect Skin!