Building a daily routine can be a tedious task. There is so to do in a day of 24 hours, we do not get ample of time to take care of our hair. All of us have the habit of keeping one holiday or weekend for hair care. But, that really is not going to prove effective. For effective hair care, we need to build up a hair care routine that followed every day. We know that most of us do not have so much time to spend 2-3 hours every day to take care of their hair. However, we will share some basic and effective tips for building a hair care routine that does not take much time and even prove to be effective.
- Brush your hair twice a day. Brushing helps to distribute the natural oils evenly in the scalp. It even helps to detangle the hair that results in less hair fall and breakage. That doesn’t mean that you start brushing your hair every now and then. Over brushing can bruise your scalp.
- Never use a brush or comb on wet hair. Wrap your head with a towel to soak the excess water.
- Let your hair dry naturally after taking a shower. Try seldom using the blow dryer as hot air from the dryer can make the roots brittle and cause even more hair fall.
- Washing your hair majorly depends on your hair type. If you have dry and brittle hair, wash it twice in a week. If you have oily or greasy hair, you can wash them on alternate days. The ones with normal hair have the luxury of washing they are when they want.
- Always wash your hair if you come out of the swimming pool. The swimming water has high chlorine content that makes our hair dry.
- Always cover your hair before stepping out in the sun and rain. The sun has harsh UV rays that can damage the hair while the rain pours in all the dust in the atmosphere that can cause infections on the scalp.
- Always tie up your hair when sleeping. Choose a simple ponytail or a plait that does not entangle your hair too much.
- Use a silk pillow cover to sleep as this can cause less hair friction that can lead to hair getting tangled less.
- Make it a habit to oil your hair twice a week. This reduces the chance of graying of hair and damage. Pick up any nourishing oil like coconut, almond, jojoba or extra-virgin olive oil. Add the oil the roots and scalp and massage. Wash it with warm water after one hour and then with cold water to flatten the hair cuticle.
- Always use conditioners from the roots to ends.
- Always use shampoo by dissolving in water, this reduces the chance of any buildup on the scalp.
We have shared with you simple 11 hacks that you can use to set up an easy and effective hair care routine.
Read More: Want Hair Treatment? Try Baking Soda