Parenting is a journey for the parents who have all the ups and the downs with their kid. It is a crucial journey for the parents. Kids are not only the children we see but they are the gift from the god. They need our utmost love and ultimate care for their growth. Not every child is the same. It is a process where we physically, emotionally, and socially raise our child to be a better person.
Parenting type varies from historical period to the modern period where we have all the modern techniques of parenting but still historic and ancient ways told by the monks or the gods are followed and exist in our culture. Parenting is a process that needs time, love, patience and support. Many parenting bible verses are written which tell us that there are writings in the bible as well about parenting. Some most helpful and special parenting bible verses are:
- “But he is under guardians and managers until the date set by his father”: This bible verse tells us about the birth of a child. This beautifully depicts a child’s birth that how a father decided when he wants to have a child.
- “Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.”: Here in the verse it is told about the upbringing of a child that a parent will always be calm and ask you to be calm as well because anger has never been good to anyone. A father will never teach his son to be on the wrong path.
- ” A foolish son is a grief to his father and bitterness to her who bore him.” In this verse, it has been taught that how a foolish child can ruin everything. That’s why it is very much important for any parent to be correct in his path and raise their child perfectly.
- “Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of one’s youth.” This parenting bible verse tells about the importance of the correct upbringing as they are the youth and the nation is completely dependent on the youth and so they should be raised well.
- ” Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.” This is a famous verse on parenting that a child should always obey his parents to obey the path of God.
These were some of the parenting bible verses which are noted in the bible and is given for the reference to parents to know to it works.