Parenting is a huge responsibility for the ones who are becoming parents for the first time. It is not an easy task. A child is the finest creation of god, or you can say that the most delicate also. Thus they should be kept under the proper care. For the modern generation, things are getting tough as compared to the elder ones because the people earlier were more religious as compared to now.
Nowadays, people are not any more religious than they were used to be. Earlier people were connected to religion and all religious activities. These religious activities have many things that are directly or indirectly connected to parenting. Thus the people getting modern or you can say irreligious are facing problems in parenting. But today’s generation is the generation of the internet. Whenever they face any issue, they just Google it, and thousands of solutions are ready within fractions of seconds. Thus they don’t face any issue with this.
There are many parenting books, stories, parenting articles, and blogs, etc. In a parenting article, the writer tells about their experience or about the problems they faced and their solutions as well. Patenting articles are very useful to modern parents by reading which they can get their solutions. There are many helpful things which make our life easier. Some of the famous and most helpful parenting articles are as follows:
- “To raise resilient kids, be a resilient parent.” : This is an article telling us about how to face or tackle difficult times because a child is a copy of the parent. How we react to the situation is lifetime learning for our child.
- “The confidence gap for girls.”: This is a parenting article that describes the ups and downs faced by a girl in her life because the girls are the delicate ones.
- “How to help teenagers embrace stress.”: Teenage is the age where we face a lot of pressure in our lives. As we move to high school, many of the things suddenly get changed, and a lot of tension is there on their heads.
- “Why should you stop yelling at your kids.”: Parenting is a very peaceful process. We can’t lose our calm while parenting because we are the first school for the children and they learn what they see. Thus we should never yell at them, or we should never leave our calm.
- “It’s better, Reward or punishment?”: This is the article about how we should raise our kids. Whatever decision we will take will decide the future of the child.