Parenting is a responsibility which is faced by many of the married ones and the rest others as well. Parenting is not an easy task but with the correct path and right help one can gain perfection in it. Parenting is a very long journey filled with all the ups and downs faced by any or every parent. It is the most crucial time for the kid as well as for the parents. Children are the result of the seed that the parents had sown. They put all the time, effort, love and care in it. In this case, the futuristic hero needs the help of a current superhero for success. Here the superheroes are the parents. They are compared to the superhero because they are the most powerful source working for their kids day and night. Their unconditional love and ultimate care give birth to a hero in itself. The parents and their parenting need to be perfect for the success of the child in every step. One cannot be perfect of themselves as everyone needs help and support to do things correctly. There are many parenting blogs in India that are helping the parents to get known about the problems that are to be faced and about their solutions. Some famous parenting blogs in India are:
1. First-Time Mommy: This is written by a famous blogger Anshu. She shares all her experiences through the way whenever she is correct or whenever she is wrong teaches you to get the correct path. This is one of the best parenting blogs in India.
2. Mumma Diaries: This blog belongs to Amruta Ram who shares all her experiences and her learning on her blog and youtube as well. She is the first Indian mother to start a youtube channel on parenting.
3. Mommy-Labs: This is a very famous blog by Rashmie. She specially writes about educating the children and proper education for all.
4. The Mom Views: Swapna’s blog the mom’s view is there especially for helping the new mom’s. She is graduated in science and an MBA as well but she quit her job after becoming a mother. She loves to write and help many other moms.
5. Simple Indian Mom: This is the blog written by Menka which tells us about the old and the natural parenting techniques which are now fading away. She is a full-time blogger and pursuing a Ph.D. as well. She loves to help and writes for the same.