It is said that falling in love is easy, but staying in it always needs a bit of effort. There are few relationship rules that one must follow to change their toxic relationship into a romantic one. Some of the relationship rules you must follow for happy love are:
1.Love or affection: Never wait for the occasion to express your love towards your partner. Make them feel special at every moment. Loving your partner unconditionally will help you grow your relationship.
2. Your behavior matters: Always behave naturally with your partner. Never be the one who you are not, this will ruin your relationship.
3. Hug your partner: Hug each other tightly and end your anger or fights as soon as possible. A tight hug from your partner gives you warmth and increases your affection level.
4. Make love: The most important relationship rule is to make love every day, but never make it bore.
5. Give some alone time: Give some space to each other because everyone needs some alone time. Let each other life and make individual a better person.
6. Be true: Never lie to your partner, whatever the situation is, always be fair with each other. Share everything with each other, this will help you grow trust in your relationship.
7. Tough times helper: Be each other’s shoulder to lean on, on the hard or bad time. Your partner needs your support or presence the most in their tough time, and when the storm ends your love will shine more.
8. Create memories: Create memories with your partner. Celebrate each other birthday, and your anniversaries, and make every moment special.
9. Respect: Always respect your partner and try to understand from your partner’s point of view.
10. Spend time together: Spend quality time with each other. Enjoy each other’s company and get to know each other’s interests.
11. Be each other’s best friend: A best friend is the one with whom you are always comfortable. So make your partner your best friend.
12. Keep the past in the past: Always keep the past or your exes away from your present relationship.
These are the relationship rules you must follow to make your bond healthier.