“Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus” I’m sure we must have read this book some time or the other. Literally speaking, don’t be fooled by the title, both men and women are from the same planet but figuratively we are different like the sun and the moon, the sky, and the earth…. And many more such metaphors. How many times have you heard that men think differently than women? It’s true, the relationship holds different connotations for both. Therefore relationship advice for men would definitely differ too.
Men are often left shaking their heads in pure bewilderment when it comes to different aspects of their relationship. Be it a wife, girlfriend or partner of some sort, they always end up confusing the hell out of the man they love and adore.
Here is some sure shot relationship advice for men that will win them all the love and admiration:
- Communicate – This is the most vital relationship advice for men. Sit down and talk about your feeling every now and then to avoid any resentment and confusion.
- Show your appreciation – Learn to appreciate your woman with sweet words now and then. If you love her then tell her that she is the most important.
- Never take your woman for granted – People who love you do things for you without thinking of any results, it isn’t their job, just their love. Never take them for granted, they are not obligated to do something for you just because you feel that way.
- Surprise her often – A surprise now and then can add some zing to your life.
- Consult your woman whenever making any big decisions – This helps put both partners on an equal footing. Give your woman to participate in decision making.
- Be honest – We’re all rather sensitive when it comes to criticisms, so learning to sugarcoat your words is always a nicer way to say a bad thing.
- Don’t discredit her feelings – Validate your partners’ emotions by apologizing for being the source of that emotion without admitting guilt.
- Stand up for her – Women still appreciate a man stepping up to help. Make sure you’re there to defend and protect her. It doesn’t mean she can’t defend herself, it just means chivalry isn’t dead.
- Share with your partner – Men worry that they may appear weak if they talk about their needs, fears, emotions, hopes. However, that is no longer the case partners see strength in their ability to be open and honest.
Each woman is different and has a different way of handling things, be more sensitive to her as a person. Be an equal in the relationship. This relationship advice for men will surely place you on a higher pedestal with your partner and toughen your bond too.
Read more: Women love facts that’ll blow your mind