Honeymoons are the perfect fuel to start your life of Love. Everybody wants an unforgettable Honeymoon! So here is the list of the best honeymoon destinations in the world. Take a look before you plan your romantic escapade.
1. Goa is a magnificent place with ancient architecture, pristine beaches, shacks, and enticing nightlife. It is one of the most preferred honeymoon places. Couples can opt for a romantic walk at the beaches or visit the churches. Goa has everything that makes your honeymoon extra special, it will leave you thrilled with its beaches, shacks and vivid nightlife.
Best Time To Visit: November to early-March
2. The Maldives is one of the most popular honeymoon destinations in the world. The colorful reefs, water villa with a deck that opens to the crystal clear blue water, and the romantic weather describe the Maldives. Maldives Victory, Veligandu Island Beach, Alimatha Island, Banana Reef, Alimatha Island, and HP Reef are some of the must-visit places.
Best Time To Visit: May to November
3. North Island in Seychelles is a romantic getaway that has been popular amongst many celebrities for their honeymoon. Surrounded with lush greenery, coconut palms, and exotic beaches, no wonder Seychelles is known as the ‘islands of love’. Anse Intendance, Baie Lazare, Beau Vallon, Ste Anne National Marine Park, Anse Lazio, Victoria, and Cousin Island are must-visit for couples.
Best Time To Visit: April to June, and September to November
4. Paris, also known as the City of Light needs no introduction. It is the most romantic destination in the world. Couples can spend their day sipping on fabulous wine at a cafe, walking hand in hand around the Eiffel Tower or
strolling the city’s cobbled streets. Visit Paris for a honeymoon you have always dreamed of.
Best Time To Visit: June to August
5. Santorini, Mykonos, and Crete are the most famous honeymoon destinations in Greece. Santorini is popular for its breathtaking scenery, white-washed buildings, craggy cliffs, azure Aegean Sea and enchanting hotels contribute
for a luxurious and romantic honeymoon destination in the world. Mykonos, Greece is famous for its vivid nightlife, beaches, white houses, hand painted streets, windmills, and wonderful cafes. It is the ultimate honeymoon spot if the party is on your mind. Crete, Picturesque fishing villages, mountains, sun-drenched beaches and rugged canyons in the south coast, Crete is nothing if not spectacular. Come here for a truly memorable Mediterranean honeymoon
Best Time To Visit: September to October
6. Switzerland is the most beautiful and romantic honeymoon destination in the world that attracts a plethora of newlyweds. Go boating on the River Limmat, Go skiing, take a stroll in the charming streets and explore the
museums for a truly magnificent honeymoon.
Best Time To Visit: Mid January to Mid March (For skiing), June to August