Parenting after separation is the very toughest life. The parenting after separation of mother and father plays a vital role in a child’s life. The separation of parents is not so easy for a child because a child has to suffer the most. It can destroy/spoil the life of a child because there comes an option for them to choose between a mother or father. The struggle of a child’s life begins after the divorce of their parents. He/she had to face a lot of problem like:
1. Financial problems
2. Division of love
5. Problems in school PTM
1. Financial problems – If there is only mother/father earning in a home, the child can’t fulfill their needs. In today’s life, there is a lot of increase in expenses. The single person has to pay the school fee, essential needs, rents, and other sundry expenses.
2. Division of love – Parenting after separation has a lack of love in children’s life. They don’t get the love and care that they expect.
3. Closeness – They don’t share anything easily to mother/father. The separation makes them live alone. They don’t believe and able to share talks with anyone.
4. Homesickness – As people say there is no home without parents the child also expects the love from parents but separation makes them weak.
5. Problems in school PTM – All the children come to meet the teacher along with their parents, and one has to come along with the mother/father it makes them feel bad.
Parenting after separation is a lesson about how to face difficulties in life. The separation is easy for a parent because a fight makes them separate in anger, but the only person who suffers is a child, who is thinking about him/her parent’s divorce whole life. The child doesn’t get a love of both mother and father, he/she have support from one side, and they can’t meet for a long time. It’s not that easy for a family to separate from their partners. Separation of the parent is the most heartbreaking thing for a child as well as for their parents.