Seasons are fast changing and you want to look your best. The no makeup look is the perfect way to look your beautiful best.
The natural look or the no makeup look or the nude look … call it what you may, but this makeup look calls for being your natural self with just the right amount of makeup to enhance your features. The secret to a flattering “no-makeup” makeup look is choosing colors that work with the natural tones of your face—you can enhance those tones or go brighter or deeper. Here is a quick lesson to master the no make up look:
- Apply a BB cream or a sheer foundation. Wash your face and moisturize it. Apply serum and leave for 5-10 minutes. This helps smoothen out uneven skin and lets your natural skin shine through. Blend with clean fingertips.
- Use a concealer to cover any blemishes. Brighten the under eye area with a corrector and concealer. Apply to the lash line and at the inner corner of the eye.
- Use a crème blusher to create a natural flush on the cheeks. You can use a cream/gel/powder blusher. Gently pat on the apples of your cheeks and blend it out.
- Set your eyebrows by combing and filling empty spots with gel.
- Bronzer is used for enhancing the natural contours of your face for a natural look sweep bronzer along the perimeter of the face just below the cheekbones and along the jawline.
- Apply a neutral and natural eye shadow to amp up your eyes. A warm shadow in the crease and a deeper medium shadow along the lashline and at the outer corner of the eye and a light shimmer shadow on the middle of the lid will give your eyes a beautiful glow.
- Define your eyes with a waterproof liner.
- Apply a nude lip color that gives your lips a natural look.You have nailed the no make-up look with finesse. Its time to let your hair down and look beautiful.
Read more: Get Party Ready Make Up in just few Minutes