When you have taken your relationship for the next stage in your life, you feel awkward and not more interested in calling your boyfriend and girlfriend with their names. At this stage in your relationship, calling with cute nicknames sounds more exciting and natural rather than calling them with their respective names.
You can save your loved one’s contact numbers by giving them cute nicknames, and so when they call you, the contact shown on the screen will make you happier.
But giving a nickname to your loved ones is sometimes difficult. You have to make sure that the name you give to your boyfriend and girlfriend should be unique and cute enough so that they like hearing them.
This makes you feel frustrated and irritated, isn’t it?
We will solve all your problems through this article by compiling the numerous cute nicknames for your boyfriend/ girlfriend with their meanings.
Letter A Nicknames
- Asher – it indicates happiness! This name is for the one who brings a smile to your face.
- All Mine – This is for that adorable and caring man who is forever.
- Adore – A name for the guy who is the cute and charming prince of your life.
- Amorcito – In Spanish, it’s for the loved ones, it stands for little love. This for the one who is your lifeline.
- Aasmaan – This one is for the one whom you love and who is your everything.
- Alfaz – This name is for the one who reads your face and feelings without saying anything.
- Aloo – This is for the cute and chubby guy who is innocent and caring.
- Ayush – this is for the precious guy in your life.
- Aadi – A name for the kind and gentle guy.
- Aashiq – It is the name for your lover who is innocent and romantic.
- Andrew – This name is for your handsome one.
- Axel – This name indicates love and respect.
- Aman – This is for the man who you love like no one in the world.
- Anthony – A name for the hot and curious boyfriend.
- Adam – it is a name for the cute and charming guy.
- Arzoo – a name for the good looking girl who is your world.
- Angel – This name is for the girl whom you adore more than anyone in the world.
- Astonishing – this one is for the craziest girl.
- Anna – give this name to the most beautiful girl you know.
- Ava – delicate this name to the unique girl who means a lot to you.
Letter B Nicknames
- Bunny – as it indicates, delicate this name to the funny and cute guy.
- Brian – This name indicates strong and honorable. This cute nickname is for the brave and understanding gentlemen who support you one every situation of life.
- Baby – Give this name to the most charming personality you know.
- Bali – it indicates the lord of strength.
- Baru – Give this name to the protected and caring guy because this name represents the word brave.
- Bunty – Give this name to the one without whom you will not survive.
- Boney – Delicate this one to the charming and craziest guy you know.
- Bannet – It stands for the word ‘polite’.
- Balik – This word means a young boy. Delicate this name to the cute and wonderful guy who never became old in your eyes.
- Budhil – A cute name for your decent and understanding boy.
- Bahula – this name represents the word star. This one is for the handsome and charming guy.
- Birju – This one is for the one who has an extraordinary voice that can touch your soul. This name represents a nice vocalist.
- Buddy – Does this name need any explanation? This name is for the most favorite guy you know.
- Barry – This one is for the guy whom you admire. The one who makes your life fruitful and whom you adore.
- Bulesh – This phrase means great. So, give this name to the one whom you love and feel blessed.
Also Read- What Is The Brutal Truth About Relationships
- Bubbly – this is for the beautiful and cheerful girl who always understands you.
- Beautiful – Give this name to the world’s prettiest girl in the world in your eyes.
- Butterfly – An incredible and lovely girl.
- Babes – To the one whom you admire and respect.
- Babo – A nickname for the chubby and innocent girl.