Along with wedding planning, take a moment to think about your honeymoon. It is time to break the typical stereotypes and try something different. After all, it is possible to be in love and adventurous at the same time. The honeymoon period is all about a state of mind and not the place. You can be in the most boring city of all and still have the best time ever. So we propose to have extreme fun on your honeymoon
1) Dine under the stars
What better way to spend your night with a romantic candlelit dinner with your spouse. You can choose a classic restaurant or a trendy eatery, or perhaps something like dinner under the stars.
2) Find a new hobby
On your honeymoon, you will probably want to indulge in some memory-making activities which may even turn into your hobbies once you get home. Whether you want to go riding over dunes in the desert, hot air ballooning or diving in the blue sea, remember to put them down on your honeymoon list.
3) Do the tourist thing
If you’ve picked a city break for your time away, put the location’s most famous landmarks on your honeymoon list.
4) Chill out
A honeymoon is a time to chill and relax. If your hotel has a spa, then list some of its treatments. Any relaxation time after the months of wedding planning is a welcome change.
5) Living life as it comes and witnessing the beauty of the unpredictable is what a romantic road trip fills you with. Pack all the things you need on your honeymoon, get into your car and let love guide your journey.
6) Witnessing a sunrise with your life partner will make honeymoon special. Allowing the first rays of sunlight to light up your smiles will surely enable you to begin your journey on a bright note.
7) The trend of doing something unique and different during the honeymoon phase is on the rise. From sky diving to paragliding, there is no activity that one can’t try to make their honeymoon special and memorable.
8) Dancing is still one of the most fun things to do. Dancing with your spouse is like a cherry on the cake that brings two hearts closer and allows a couple to spend more of quality time with each other.
9) The exquisite views of blue seas fill your soul with true romance. This can only happen on a cruise. An ideal activity for honeymooners is cruising. It will add more charm to your romantic honeymoon experience in respective destinations.
These are several activities that you simply must put on your to-do list.