Want to save money on your wedding? These wedding money-saving tips will help to make the most of your wedding budget. Whether you’re living large or not, when it comes to wedding expenses every penny counts!
Money saved in one area can mean extra budget for another or simply less spending overall. Once you’ve put in place some of these genius ways to save money on your wedding, you can use the extra cash to splurge on your honeymoon or put it towards your home.
1.Use a debit card that is linked to a loyalty program so that you can get rewards or cashback. If you do use a credit card for the rewards, make sure you pay back the full outstanding balance at the end of each month so that you don’t have to pay interest.
2. Save on printing and postage by emailing or texting your ‘Save the Dates.’ Create your digital ‘Save the Dates’ using a photo and image editor app on your phone or buy ready-made, customizable options then mail, WhatsApp or text them to your peeps.
3. Go digital with your invites and automatically manage your RSVP tracking using an online invitation service. It’s affordable and convenient because all responses are easy to track. You can choose and customize your design from a range of ready-made templates.
4. Don’t get married in the wedding season. You will get everything cheap from the marriage venue to catering.
5. People who don’t have a friend circle of job-doing friends should plan their wedding on weekdays. You will save money on the marriage venue and many other things.
6. If you cannot avoid dates in peak wedding season, you can go for wedding shopping in the off-season. You will get better discounts.
7. Marriage venues are very costly and people waste a lot of money on unnecessary things. Find a decent community hall or farm-house for your wedding. It’s a very good option of saving money without compromising lavish styling.
8. Spend extra bucks on hiring a wedding planner who can help you to save more money. They have a better idea of where to get cheap and quality stuff. Tell them your requirements and they will arrange things for you.
9. Avoid Multiple Venues for Events. If you want to save money on decoration and venue then celebrate all events at a single venue. Your guests will also enjoy the same place because they don’t have to move their things. You can spend more money on decoration.
10. Prepare your sweets as per your choice. Hire the sweet-makers and buy them raw material. They will charge you the labor cost and make quality sweets at a reasonable price. If you need a large quantity, then better to hire sweet makers otherwise buy sweets from a branded shop.
11. Invite a few guests so that they all enjoy a small gathering of close friends. Your caterer will also take care of a small group.
12. Renting a wedding dress is a good option to save significant money.