Wedding planning is a hectic affair. Planning an arrangement on the right track is necessary. Hence, creating a checklist is a great idea. So, below is a checklist that will help you determine whether everything is progressing as per your plan or not.
One year – 9 months to Wedding day’s checklist
1.If you have at least a year, planning a wedding is comparatively easy. You can decide on every detail at your own pace.
2. Deciding on the wedding date is the most important before starting the planning procedure. Preferred season, Murat are several points to be considered before taking a final decision.
3. Decide your wedding expenses. It is easy to go overboard with finances; therefore, making strict decisions from the start helps. Plan out all the pre-wedding and post-wedding events you want to organize. Decide the budget as per each ceremony.
4. Once the events are finalized, allocate the responsibilities to your family members and friends.
5. After planning all the events, it is time to prepare a guest list exclusive to each event. It will help you to decide on the catering budget. Also, the number count will help you while deciding on a venue.
6. After guest list comes the venue. The guest list will help you in deciding on the venue.
7. Wedding shopping done in a tight schedule will not allow you to explore much. You can get the gifts for guests, clothes, shoes and other accessories customized during this period.
8. Book a videographer, photographer, caterers, pundit, florists, tentwalas, dholwalas, DJ and all other vendors. Make sure you do not delay these arrangements, otherwise you will face a tough time looking for them at the last moment. Do not forget to research your wedding attire.
9. Start grooming yourself before six months of your wedding. Salons provide pre-bridal packages.
10. This is the time to apply for your leaves. Also, inform your bosses about your leaves that you would be taking during your wedding.
3 months to Wedding day’s checklist
This is the most hectic phase. From sending wedding invitations and checking arrangements to your grooming sessions, this checklist will help you to give a finishing touch to your wedding planning.
1. Your trousseau research is over by now. You should get your wedding dress at least a fortnight early. This will help in making any last-minute alterations.
2. Start selecting the designs for the invitation cards and get them printed as soon as possible. Send them at least a month before your wedding. Also, remember to call the guests to check whether they are coming or not.
3. Cross-check with all your vendors that the arrangements are in place or not.
4. The final week should be focused on your pre-bridal salon sittings so that you look your best on your wedding day.
We hope that you don’t stress over designing a wedding planning checklist. Use this checklist, tick off everything well in time, and relax to make the most of your last days of single hood.