In life, you will come across many types of people who would be different from your personality. They may be bad people or good people; you have to decide with whom you want to share your life. They may be a good influence or a bad influence, decide which type of vibes you want to connect with. But to keep you away from all these negativity you should help your child to deal with mean friends.
- Listen to your children’s conflict and what they discuss with you because your point of view can help them deal with it. Let your children tell you about their friends and the people they are surrounded by.
- Share your experience with them. Tell them about the incidents you had when you were a child and tell them about your mean friend you had in your childhood.
- Treat your daughter that if anybody does anything wrong with you or says anything bad about her, reacting the same way is not the solution. Responding like they are doing is not the right thing to do. What you can do is ignore them, let them do their work, you do your job.
- The best thing by which you can help your child to deal with mean friends is that; teach them that nobody deserves to be treated like the way she is treated by the wrong people. Don’t let negative people brainwash her mind. Tell her about all the positive things you can tell your children.
- If nothing is going right, ask your child’s teacher and tell her about the miserable things happening with your daughter. So that they can take care of the things going wrong between the students.
- There will be times when your daughter’s friend might take advantage of their kindness, and they make them fool and leave them alone.
- If your daughter is not having a good group of friends, tell her to find a couple of friends who are genuine and honest and who will stay by her side whenever she needs them.Through these ways, you can help your child to deal with mean friends.