It is no secret that good sex is extremely beneficial for both men and women. A little tender loving can boost your health in many surprising ways. So sex isn’t just about having fun with your partner it is about your overall well-being. It is like a high-intensity aerobic exercise that releases feel-good hormone serotonin which works wonders for your health. Listed below are sex benefits for health:
- Sex helps to keep your immune system running slick – According to research sexually active people fall sick less often. They have higher levels of antibodies that defend your body against germs, viral and bacterial infections.
- Sex helps to lower your blood pressure – Sex helps to release stress by raising endorphins and other hormones that boost mood. It helps to calm you down. It also lowered systolic blood pressure.
- Sex helps to improve heart health – Research has proved that healthy sex is good for your heart. Having sex can actually be considered a rather good form of exercise.
- Sex helps you sleep better – As you experience orgasm, the body releases a hormone called prolactin which helps you feel relaxed and sleepy.
- Sex helps in a happier mood and strong bonding – Neurotransmitters are released during healthy sex that enhances your mood. A positive mood helps in strengthen bonds of love and create lasting relationships.
- Sex helps you get glowing, younger looking skin – A good session of sex helps you look a lot younger. The famed after-glow isn’t a fiction of your imagination. It is attributed to many factors like stress relief, better mood, and the flush of blood under your skin that’s a natural part of the arousal process.
- Sex is known to make our brains sharper – Research has shown that regular sex encourages new nerve growth which makes us more alert and sharper.
Sex is an integral part of human life. Not only is it about reproduction but also about pleasure and intimacy. Sex and its many benefits for our health make it even more enjoyable.
Read More: A BEGINNERS GUIDE TO SEX EDUCATION