Wishful thinking always falls flat on its face when reality bites. Your hair has a mind of its own. You want your hair to be stronger, voluminous and silkier and the list can be endless. Without having to spend wads of money, armed with haircare beauty tips it is possible for you to have well-nourished and lustrous hair.
In a world where quick and instant are not just words, a good hair care routine needs both time and patience. Here are some beauty tips for hair care:
- Oil your hair before washing – Massaging your hair with some coconut oil, almond oil, or olive oil helps to pre-condition the hair.
- Use lukewarm or cold water to wash your hair.
- Dilute your shampoo with some water. Shampoo can strip your hair of moisture making it dry and rough. Diluting the shampoo will prevent that from happening.
- Condition – Apply a conditioner only from the mid-length to the ends and wash it off after 2 minutes.
- Use a soft towel to pat dry your hair. Do not rub your hair against the towel.
- Use a wide-toothed comb to brush your hair.
- Frizzy Hair – Flyaway and frizzy unmanageable hair is a menace that needs to be handled patiently. Take slices of two lemons and simmer in two cups of water until it reduces to half the amount. Pour the liquid into a spritz bottle and spray on your hair. This takes care of static hair and gives it a natural sheen.
- Natural Hair color – Henna is great for coloring your hair and conditioning them at the same time. But if you don’t have time to apply henna, then take a few sprigs of rosemary from the kitchen shelf and simmer them in 2 cups of water along with 2 tsp black tea until it reduces to half the quantity. Mix with 1/4cup of shampoo and every time you shampoo, use this mixture. Leave the shampoo in your hair for about 15 minutes and see the difference.
- Instant hair care – If your hair is not washed and you need to go out, then sprinkle talcum and amla powder onto your hairbrush and overturn the hair over your head and brush from the nape of the neck to the tips.N ow throw your hair back and voila you have bouncy oil-free hair in minutes!
These haircare beauty tips will give a natural luster and shine to your hair making you look gorgeous and beautiful.