Beautiful skin and beauty sleep is not a fairy-tale, it needs a lot of hard work to get that glow on your face which every girl dreams of, we all suffer from hectic schedule working all day, so it’s really hard to give attention to our skin, but ladies do you know that we can keep our skin young & healthy as baby, by following some rituals at night and, we can wake up to a young and beautiful skin. “This is every woman’s dream”! So here I will make your dream come true.
- For a good night sleep, have a good night bath.
All day running here and there, your skin really gets affected by pollution, dirt, the sun so it is good to have a lukewarm bath. For this, you can use bath essentials-
- Scrub which removes tanning and dirt.
- Essential oil, a drop of this can really work as magic for stress relief; I myself use lavender essential oil.
- Bath salts working as an effective exfoliator, bath salts replenish essential minerals in your skin; ward off skin problems during the summer.
- Packs- for your face
You can apply various kinds of face packs made at home daily, you can apply packs for all 7 days for 15-20 minutes.
- Monday- scoop out inner portion of banana and mix it with raw milk, massage your face in circular motion, wash with cold water.
- Tuesday- peel the cucumber and blend thoroughly, pour it into a cotton cloth let water get from it, mix 2 teaspoons of honey, and then wash it off.
- Wednesday-apply raw milk with lemon juice on your face, then wash it off.
- Thursday- you can apply tomato juice mix with honey, then wash it off.
- For the rest of the days, you can repeat above packs alternatively.
- The good moisturizing cream will be a boost for healthy skin.
Investment in a good night moisturizing cream can give you extraordinary returns. There are various brands which offer cheap products but I would suggest you to, invest in natural moisturizing cream with brands like-
- Himalaya herbal cream
- Shahnaz Husain’s
- Biotique bio cream