Aloe vera contains the water in their plump leaves. Aloe vera plant is green in color and has thick and fibrous roots. Yes, that is true that it may not look beautiful but, the properties of this plant surely help at least once in a life. This plant is famous for its usefulness in the medical and cosmetic world.
This plant is rich in sources of vitamins and antioxidants that make your body clean from the inside and amazing from the outside. Aloe vera grows up to 12-19 inches.
Nowadays, the usage of the aloe vera plant is more in the world of cosmetology. Yes, aloe vera is a plant, so usage of aloe vera in the medical field is not less. But, in the modern world, the usage of aloe vera is included in almost chemical-free cosmetics. Countries like India using aloe vera since ancient times. In olden times there were not any category of chemical medicines are available. So, at that minute aloe juice can be made for better health. Aloe is used for good skin, hair, and body too. Even for healing the injury aloe vera is used.
Let’s get deeper into the topic of aloe vera!
Aloe vera is grown in the dry areas of Asia, America, Africa, and India. In Indian states like Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, etc in other states also aloe vera is grown. Usually, people know the usage of aloe vera but they do not know how the term aloe vera arises. It is derived from the mixture of the Arabic word ‘Alloeh’ and ‘vera’ I.e. “shining bitter elements/substance while in Latin language vera means true. Egyptians know the aloe vera plant as ‘The plant of immortality”. The Aloe plant belongs to the Asphodelaceae family. May you are not aware but the Aloe barbadensis miller is the botanical name of the aloe vera. It has been said that aloe vera consists of three tiers. The first tier contains more than 95% water and except for that portion, the other is filled up with vitamins, amino acids, and lipids, etc. The second layer having glycosides and anthraquinones. And the last tier of aloe vera performs the function of protection.
“If anyone is suffering from kidney, diabetes, cardiac, blood in the urine, renal disorder or any serious disorder then do not use aloe vera at all“.
Ask the doctor and then use the plant.
Which things are included in aloe vera?
Aloe is made up of many effective elements that help humans for making their health better.
aloe vera contains three vitamins I.e. vitamin A, C, E, B12.
- Vitamin A is good for the immune system, reduces acne, and supports bone health.
- Vitamin C maintains healthy tissue.
- Vitamin E itself is an antioxidant.
- Vitamin B12 promotes better metabolism.
In the aloe vera plant, there were some minerals are also there that helps a body to performs better and maintain healthy and glowing skin.
Zinc, copper, sodium, magnesium, calcium, etc other minerals are included in the aloe vera.
Aloe vera contains around 5-8 enzymes that boost skin texture and reduce rashes. Even it is good for losing weight. Alkaline phosphate, catalase, lipase, etc.
- Aloe vera has an anti-inflammatory compound too.
- It also contains sugar and 12 Anthraquinones.
- In the aloe vera plants, there will be fatty acids, amino acids, etc many compounds that may give positive results may show adverse effects on the body.
- Aloe vera plant decreased the scar tissue and promotes the cells which are beneficial for the skin.
- As antioxidant properties are there in aloe it can protect from harmful UV rays and sunburn
Also, read: Early Menopause: Symptoms and Disadvantages
Magical benefits of aloe vera!
There are numerous benefits of aloe vera. Aloe vera can be used directly for drinking its juice or for the skin. You can also buy aloe juice, aloe cream, moisturizer, gel, or any other item which includes aloe vera from the market.
Make sure pure aloe vera is used and always latex should be removed. Because any cosmetics that are made up of aloe vera or beauty aloe vera gel harm your inner body.
For making aloe smoothies!
- Firstly peel off the outer surface of aloe vera and tablespoons spoons of pure aloe gel into the 1 cup of water and then put honey according to your taste. Then after mi, x, the juice properly and then have it.
- Take one cup of water add aloe of 2 tablespoons and add any favorite fruit then mix the smoothies finely.
- TIP: For better taste and health add rock salt or n sugar according to the fruit or your taste.
- Make sure in a day maximum of 3-4 tablespoons of aloe vera were taken. If you want to take more then take the advice of doctors first. Aloe vera is the safest plant but more usage of that can harm your body.
- Say bye to dehydration!
Aloe vera is the best source of hydration. Either for the inner body or the outer body. Ever feel dehydrated then have the aloe juice or if your skin is dehydrated then apply the pure aloe vera gel or applied the aloe cream or any cosmetic which contains aloe vera can help you to rid of dehydration.
- For kidney and liver
For better kidney and liver drink aloe vera juice. If you want that your liver works better then go for aloe juice because it nourishes the liver and then the liver performs well.
- Hub of nutrients!
Aloe vera may be the only plant that has vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 is for the good for the whole body and face. One must drink aloe juice at least once a week. As it the hub of vitamins, minerals like copper, zinc, calcium, etc. It cleanses the inner body well.
- For digestion!
According to some research At night or after having lunch or in the early morning aloe vera juice is compulsory. For the one who is facing digestion, bloating, constipation, or problem-related to digestion. Aloe vera fights that enzymes affect your digestive system. Even aloe vera breaks the sugar and fat too.
- Fight against diseases
Also, read: Early Menopause: Symptoms and Disadvantages
Due to covid-19, one should care about immunity. So, in the aloe leaves, there are minerals that can take care of immunity and other inner body organs.
Side effects of aloe vera juice!
NOTE: Women who are pregnant or doing breastfeeding should not do this! Even children below the age of 12 should not do this. It may show adverse effects destroy one’s life. Because it facilitates the uterine contractions that create complications in the pregnancy.
- Some aloe juice is drug interacted.
- Aloe vera juice may not always green in color but, in the market, there was numerous product that looks same like 100% pure aloe juice but, they are just colored with chemicals. This type of juices are can be poisonous also
- Overdosage of juice leads to diarrhea.
- Some people facing their blood level low because of the consumption of aloe vera.
Skin benefits with the help of Aloe vera!
- Healing the sunburn and burned skin!
In the aloe vera some anti-inflammatory, cooling properties, are there so, with the help of that it cools down the burning area of the skin. Even the red spots due to burning can be resolved easily with the help of aloe vera. Apply the layer of chemical-free aloe vera before and after passing the sun rays. It will moisturize the burning skin and removing the dark patches of sunburn or tan. Leave it for 5 minutes.
Hacks for using aloe vera to rid of sunburn!
- Take a leaf of aloe vera peel it off and mix it smash it properly. Then put them into the ice cubes dish wait until aloe gel turns into ice. After it turns into the ice rub it anytime. Repeat daily it automatically smoother the skin and you see the difference in one month.
- Say bye to dark circles for forever!
This plant contains the property of removing the dark patches. Nowadays, even youngsters are facing the dark circle problem. Aloe vera is an ancient plant that is used for clearing dark circles. Not, it just clears the dark circles but, makes the skin softer.
- Take 1-2 tablespoon of aloe vera gel (if it is pure then more beneficial and if not then also works well).
- Add honey and lemon and put that mixture around the eyes for 10 minutes.
- If you only put aloe vera gel then put it overnight. It is more beneficial. In very little time you see the results.
- Having Anti-aging properties!
As it contains vitamin C and E. It fights blemishes and increases skin elasticity. Looking forever young is the dream of many but, as age pass the face became dull and age is clearly shown in the face.
So, peel off the aloe vera finely, and then in the container add the 1-2 tbsp of honey. Mix them well and apply on the face for 10 minutes. For better results apply thrice a week. It increased skin elasticity.
- Works as a makeup fixer
Aloe vera contains many minerals and antioxidants that cannot damage the skin.
- Take a spray bottle.
- Put water, aloe vera witch hazel, the essential oil in the bottle and mix them properly.
- Apply whenever you want to fix your makeup.
- Better teeth gave a better way to breathe!
No doubt, without teeth you can breathe. But, you may face problems while eating. So, once a week except for chemical toothpaste or mouthwashes. One day go for aloe mouthwash or toothpaste. Just rub aloe vera finely and smash the gel into the brush and do it.
- It improves oral health
- Due to this, there are fewer chances of mouth cancer.
- The risk of plaque is also low.
- The breathing process may improve.
- For acne!
Squeeze the 3-4 drop of lemon in 4-5 tablespoons of aloe vera gel. And make the paste and apply it to the face. But, many have the problem of lemon so, if you are one of them then do not use lemon. Instead of lemon just apply the aloe vera mixture to the face.
- Aloe can be used as a toner!
Add a small amount of water, 1-3tbsp of aloe vera and few drops of rose water mix it well. Then after spraying it on your face whenever you need it.
Bad odor spoiled the mood always right? Even it creates a bad image in someone’s eyes. This would happen because of sweat or for other reasons. Aloe vera contains the capacity to soothing the situation. But many other ingredients are there with the help of that deodorant can be made.
- Olive oil
- Aloe vera gel
- Vegetable glycerin
- Baking soda
Also, read: 12 Best Ideas For Decorating Your Home On Holi
Mix all the ingredients properly and warm up in the microwave or the gas. Then refrigerate it. Apply at the underarms so, that no bad odor comes out.
- Helps for reducing scars
When weight is increasing or we do not care for the skin properly we got scars. And even in early ages scars are been occurred. So, rub the aloe vera gel for 10-15 minutes daily. It removes the scars within the month. Rub the aloe vera gel properly in the place of scars it gives better results.
- You can add coconut oil as well with aloe vera.
- Applied this mixture to any part of the body and then wash it. Daily rub the mixture after bathing.
- Shaving can be done
Instead of harmful soap or cream apply the aloe vera on the arms or underarms and then shave it. It provides better results.
- Relieve skin irritation
Put the aloe vera gel in the place where you are facing skin irritation. It removes the red patches and burning as early as possible. Because in the aloe vera there were some of the properties are present which relieved the skin irritation.
- Aloe scrub
Take 5tbsp of rice flour into the container and one peel off a small piece of aloe then scrub into your face for few seconds and then wash it with water. It removes all the dead cells and makes the skin more attractive than before. You can feel the difference.
- Pimple free face
Apply the mixture of aloe vera gel and toothpaste on the pimple for a few minutes. Apply twice a day and you see the results in a week. If you face any irritation then urgently remove it. It makes the pimple larger and creates red patches if your skin feels irritation.
- Removes the dandruff
Dandruff is the most common problem are seen in both men and women. Not only for the skin but, there are some benefits for the hair too. So, with the help of the below recipe, your problem can be solved anciently.
- Put the aloe vera gel into the container.
- Add 1 tbsp conditioner, honey, coconut oil, and olive oil.
- Honey is not mandatory.
- Mix them properly and massage them into the scalp and leave it for 10 minutes.
- It gives better results when you tie a hot towel on your hair. And then wash it.
Some disadvantages and side effects of aloe vera!
Usually, aloe vera is also safe for minors too. But, the usage in control. In the aloe vera, there should be latex. Which is quite harmful to the one who is going to consumes the aloe vera. For the outer purpose, it is safe. But, for internal purposes, it is much harmful than it seems.
- If the skin is sensitive then also not use aloe vera.
- Due to consumption of aloe vera abdominal pain were also occurs.
- Do not drink aloe juice if you are already suffering the stomach ache.
- If any irritation occurred while applying aloe vera do not avoid it. It may make the situation worse.
- Do not use garlic, onion with aloe vera, and even lemon if your skin shows adverse effects.
- Even overtime of application can also be harmful to the skin.
- If any surgery were done or the doctor said not to apply anything on that place then do not rub aloe vera at that place.
- Daily usage of aloe vera also creates problems.
How to grow aloe vera at home?
As aloe vera has that many magical benefits then why should not one not have the wish of growing aloe vera.
Put a 3-4 years old aloe vera plant leaf on the soil. Or you can take normal aloe vera leaf and wait for 3-4 days until it dries. First, it is dry then put it on the soil. Aloe grows faster if you live in a dry place. Do not over-water the plant, it does not show results. Give the proper amount of watering and heat. So, that plant would not be damaged. Do not put the plant whole day in the sunlight if the plant is smaller then it takes less to heat compared to old aloe vera plants.
If having a serious disorder then use the aloe vera after the advice of the doctor.
Also, read: 40+ Latest Marwari Mehndi Designs Of 2020!