As weather changes from summer to monsoon, it’s time for you to also change yourself according to the monsoon and be in fashion as always! You might love rain or hate it! But can’t ignore it. As monsoon is here there is constant confusion among girls about how to keep things fashionable while being rain friendly
Every girl loves shopping, so it’s time for you to go and shop for the best fashionable clothes, this rainy season. Here I will tell you about some Tips for you to be in trend this monsoon!
- Women can start with their fresh light fabrics, bright colours like yellow, orange, red, pink, blue and some mixtures of fluorescent and electric colours, which will enhance mood also.
- There is a new trend of wearing short Kurtis with denim, pair them with scarfs and stoles and be stylish!
- Accessories like fancy umbrellas and jelly shoes will help to complete your look.
- Every girl admires or follow some of the celebrities and pick up their style, so it’s time for you to stalk them and see what they are wearing. Celebrity style dressing up will make you stand out from the crowd.
- Maxi dresses are so much in trend in this monsoon, flaunt your style by wearing pink, yellow, blue, white colours or flower prints, which will make you in trend!
- Hair accessorize are also in trend nowadays, you can tie your hairs by using good accessorize to get one step forward in being stylish!
- Use flip flops this monsoon, it is the weather when you enjoy long walks with your friends & family, so make your foot ready to enjoy monsoon!
So this monsoon makes your fashion statement that will admire others. Monsoon season is a way to give a new look for your style so make sure you will give your best.