Happy, sad, delirious, vengeful, any feeling or emotion you have Bollywood might not have a solution but definitely has a song. Our lyricist has experienced every emotion and every situation so perfectly that they have written a song. For example going through a break up if you are happy ” Breakup Song” of Ae Di Hai Mushkil is there and if you are heartbroken (only for some time because we all know thode din baad koi aur mill jaayega) “Beetein Lamhe” of The Train or want some motivation “Har Har Maidan Feteh” of Sanju, basically every situation has a song you just need Google Baba or a Filmy Friend. Since I am talking about songs and lyrics, if you pay a little bit close attention to lyrics, you will notice that some lyrics are so illogical!
I didn’t want to hurt anyone’s sentiments but I have proof! Look Below!!
1. “Agar tum mill jaao toh zaamana chhor denge hum”
What’s the use of him coming to you, if you don’t want to stay! and in today’s time its actually, agar tum mill jaao toh purana vala chordh denge hum, because to be honest loyalty is rare!
2. “Teri surat na jis mein woh sheesha tod denge hum”
If mirrors could speak like Disney movies then they would be like ” Aese kaise??”
3. “Tu chaahe mere haq ki zameen rakh le
WARNING: These stunts can cause real multiple injuries. Kindly make the offer at your own risk, Past performance is not indicative of future returns. Please consider your offer before finalizing!
4. “Mein Laila Laila chilaauga kurta faad ke “
Okay! do whatever you want but why do you need to rip off your outfit.
5. “Coca Cola tu , Shola shola tu
Tu meri, Tu meri, Arre dil ki pyaas bujhana
Tu meri, tu meri ,Din bhar ki thakan milana”
I seriously can’t decide weather writer wants food or massage?
6. “Chudiya bajau ke bajau kagana ,Bol tujhe kaise main jagau sajna”
Only two questions:
- Was the writer still in the stone age? because clearly, he was unaware of the invention of cell phones and alarm clocks.
- If sajana has to tell you how to wake him up that clearly means he is wide awake. Who says” baby i am sleeping wake me up like this in the morning!”
7. ” Kundi mat khadkao raja , seedha andar aao raja”
If raja came in like this and room is wron then raja would be seeedha jail ke andar singing “kya se kya ho gya , bewafa tere pyaar mein”
8. “Chote chote bhaiyo ke bade bhaiya, Ajj bane kiske saaiyan”
Okay, Thank for enlightening me with that information as I clearly not read the wedding invitation.
9. “Gulabi Ankhein jo teri dekhi , Sharabi yeh dil hogya ,
Sambalo mujhko o mere yaaro ke sambhalna mushkil ho gya!”
Dude, are you blind? she is drunk and you are a complete idiot. ut this technique is cost-effective!!
10. “Zara tasveer se tu nikal ke saamne aa”
Okay! Beware!! if she comes out of the frame you will probably in it!
11. “Main dekhun teri photo ,Sau sau baar kude
Ke uthde tufaan seene vich
Sau sau baar kude, Main dekhun teri photo
Sau sau baar kude
Tu sapne mein aa hi jaati hai , Tu neend udaa hi jaati hai”
If you are scared why are you still looking at that photo?
12. “Nashe si chadh gyi , Oye kudi nashe si chadh gyi”
Woh ladki hai afeem nhi!
These songs are entertaining but totally illogical! I hope in some time these songs will get replaced and new one’s will get added because ” kuch cheezien kabhi nhi badlti”