Mangalsutras worn by Indian brides come in a variety of patterns. There is nothing like an elaborate traditional Mangalsutra. But they aren’t wearable on a daily basis and neither do they go well with western or casual outfits. That’s why you need these simple designs that are not only stylish and trendy but can also be worn every day.
1.Need a workwear style that you can wear easily to office and dinner. Consider a set of simple designs like the bracelet and rings as your defacto Mangalsutra, rather than heavy chains. Such pieces are a subtle declaration of your lifelong commitment. This one is a new-age Mangalsutra design. There are a variety of trendy and traditional Mangalsutra bracelets. The simple designs and ease of wear make them most suitable for a modern woman.
2. You can pick up locket-style Mangsutra with the Meenakari artifact above. The tri-bead goes well with the Meenakari centerpiece.
3. If you believe in sophistication then opt for ultramodern diamond Mangalsutra. A pendant made of seven diamonds in an arc shape represents the seven promises of an Indian marriage. Two black beads on each side complete the look.
4. Solitare Diamond Mangalsutra is ideal for those brides who love finer things. When the budget is not a constraint, you can opt for a solitaire mangalsutra with a thin black beads chain. The best part is that they are not only perfect for everyday wear but are also suitable for work, weddings, and special occasions.
5. White gold design yells simplicity and royalty. Depending on the budget you can either opt for a pendant with a diamond or gemstones. For a classy feel consider a white gold chain with black beads.
6. Peony mangalsutra is delicate and feminine that goes well in modern times, this simple mangalsutra is an exceptional choice. It gives a boho vibe. It consists of a simple yellow gold chain with black beads and gold beads arranged alternately.
7. Valencia Mangalsutra is a petite design using fancy cut diamonds. It has a delicate shape to go well with any neckline. A combination of black beads and simple pendants is a perfect choice. This mangalsutra would go well with traditional Indian attires, tunics, and sarees.
Apart from the traditional value of a Mangalsutra, it has become a huge fashion statement for every Indian woman. They love to wear one and go about their lives. It represents the commitment they made to their partners. From simple to heavy options, modern to traditional, there is something for everyone. We hope you loved our collection of Mangalsutra pendant designs in gold and select one from it.