Buying a wedding ring is a nerve-wracking business. You might also be worried that she won’t like the ring you picked out, which is why a little guidance finding the best engagement ring is necessary. While some couples shop for rings together, many prefer to surprise their spouse with a ring they’ve never seen before. After all, a woman wears a wedding ring for the rest of her life, so the ring needs to match her personality and her lifestyle.
Here is a list of gorgeous rings that are suitable for all tastes, and all budgets.
1.It is possible to get a wedding ring made from real gold, real diamonds, and real sapphires on a budget. It has a timeless elegance and the sapphires can act as something a traditional bride wears on her wedding day. If you’re looking for a cheap wedding ring that still has a lot of class, this is a ring that doesn’t look cheap.
2. A natural half-carat diamond is an affordable option to consider. It is available in rhodium-plated white or yellow gold. The thicker band and bold prongs make the ring a statement piece, even with a somewhat smaller diamond solitaire at the center of it all.
3. A big stone ring does not contain any precious stones or metals. However, this is a beautiful ring to consider. This ring would be a nice option for a bride who wants to wear a ring while traveling or working, but doesn’t want to risk loss or theft of a really valuable piece.
4. If you need a wedding ring on a budget, one strategy to adopt is buying a quality band, with lesser quality stones. A large center stone, paired with a halo of stones and more stones on the band, gives this piece a lot of shine. If yellow gold isn’t to her taste, this similar white gold ring is another option to consider.
5. If you want real gold and real diamonds for a wedding ring, opt for white gold. While the overall carat weight is quite low, the ring has a memorable style.
6. One popular style of wedding ring is the three-stone ring, which has three stones on the band. The center stone is often somewhat larger than the two stones that flank it on either side. The diamonds may stand alone, or each stone may be encircled by a halo of diamonds to add even more shine.
7. The princess cut is a square cut diamond which looks like an inverted pyramid. The princess cut is relatively modern, and it’s quite popular with today’s brides. It is often cheaper than a round brilliant cut diamond of the same carat weight.
8. For the woman who wants to stand out, rose gold may be the right choice. Rose gold is a blend of yellow gold and a copper alloy, which has a lovely pink color. Rose gold engagements rings are on-trend right now.